Gabbie and jack

"Let's just ask okay" Gabbie said and jack nodded, they both looked at me and smiled, "ask what?" I said as my face kinda fell, "well corbyn told me what you did for him and Christina, they said you rocked their world, we were wondering if maybe we can do it also" I smiled and nodded.

"Is all of this gonna become a thing, who's next, Jonah and Tate" they laughed as Gabbie bite her lip, "don't do that kitten" I said looking at her and then to jack, "Okay, let's do it" I said as they both smiled.

I stood up and sat in front of them, "are you okay with me kissing Gabbie" jack nodded and I turned to Gabbie, "are you okay with me kissing jack" he nodded and smiled.

I brushed my lips against Gabbie's as I slowly brought her into me, I kissed her as I let my kisses move down her jawline. I went back up to her lips as I bit down on her bottom lip and watched it fall back in place, I looked to jack.

"Look how red her lips are daddy" he moaned as I kissed his neck, my hand rubbed up Gabbie's thighs "look what I did to kittens lips" he moaned when I brought my lips to his.

Letting him slip his tongue into my mouth I pulled on the bottom of Gabbie's shorts telling her to take them off, she did what was told. I pulled away from jack's lips as he let out a whimper, "kiss her for me daddy" he turned to Gabbie as she was pulling her shirt off and jack lost his.

Jack brought Gabbie's lips to his and slipped his tongue in her mouth, I kissed her neck leaving a small hickey right under her ear, where she moans so loud when I kissed her there, I kissed her collarbone and snapped off her bra.

"Give daddy some hickeys on his chest kitten" I whispered in her ear, as her lips went down jack's neck and did as I said I stood up and took off my shirt and shorts.

"Okay kitten, daddy's gonna watch how I eat your pretty pussy, he's gonna play with your nipples" she nodded as I snuck to my knees and slowly pulled her underwear down, jack took her nipple in his mouth and she let out a loud moan.

I kissed up her thighs, the tip of my tongue ran up and down her pussy, from her clit to her entrance back to her clit, I sucked on her clit slipping a finger in her.

Curling my finger so it brushed against her clit, "do you like daddy watching you get eaten out by me kitten?" She nodded quickly "speak kitten, use your words" she moaned as I slipped another finger into her.

Jack was kissing her neck, "yes fuck, its so hot" I smiled as I took my fingers out of her and she whined, "oh now kitten, calm down" I kissed her again and then turned to jack.

He stood up next to me as I brought him into a kiss, "hard and deep thrusts, deep enough that you will hit her spot, thumb pressed hard against her clit" he nodded as he gave me one last kiss.

I sat beside Gabbie and kissed her, "daddy's gonna fuck you hard okay, hard and good" she nodded as he teased her with his tip, rubbing it against her clit. She moaned as he slammed into her, I kissed her as he did what I said, he kept hard and deep thrust and had his thumb pressed against her clit.

"Tell daddy how much you love his cock kitten" she let out and even louder moan and I could tell she was getting closer and closer as he thighs started closing, "hold her legs open" I said as jack did.

"Come on kitten, tell daddy how much you love his cock" I ran my tongue against her nipples as her hand went to my hair, I smiled and sucked on her nipple.

"Umh, so good Daddy, fuck fuck fuck fuck" she said as he thighs started to shake, I smiled as I kissed her, "you gonna cum kitten" she nodded, "yes fuck" jack's thrust went deeper and deeper till she couldn't hold back any longer.

She came hard, you could tell that she could see stars now, jack rode out her high, "is it okay for daddy to fuck me" gabbie nodded as jack grabbed my waist.

I bent down and held onto the top of the couch as he slammed into me, I rubbed my clit as he thrusted into me going faster and faster. Each time he increased his speed I increased the speed of how fast I was rubbing my clit.

He kissed my neck and before I knew it we had both came, we all laid down as I giggled a little, "Gabbie was that the first time you've came that hard" she laughed and nodded, "Hell yeah"