boxing -Corbyn

"I got it, just don't box tomorrow" corbyn rolled his eyes as he continued to punch the punching bag that hung in our gym, our house was huge due to corbyn because He's this important boxer and all.

He was still bruised from his last fight and his doctors told him not to fight in this fight if his ribs still hurt and I know they do, I've been trying to talk him out of it for days but he doesn't listen to me, "Jonah's gonna come over and box with me later" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

——

I walked inside the gym to see corbyn sitting on the chair, I walked in and smiled at him he looked up and gave me questioning look, "what did you do" I rolled my eyes and laughed as I sat on his lap.

"Nothing" he nodded and smiled, he went to kissed me but I pulled away, "babe, stop playing" I laughed and shook my head "get Jonah to fight and I'll kiss you" he rolled his eyes, "baby just drop this, I'm fighting" I rolled my eyes. "We will see about that"

He shook his head and tapped my butt telling me to stand up, I sat with each of my legs in either side of him and he looked at me weird, "baby what are you doing" he asked pulling off the tape wrapped around his hands.

"Nothing" I said dragging out the 'g' and moving my hips down on his, a groan came from his throat as I smiled, his hands went to my ass but I stopped them, "don't touch".

"Baby, don't play" his hands went down my sides back to my ass and I stopped him again, "I said, don't touch, you don't get too" I grinded down harder as he moaned louder.

I kissed his neck and collarbone, feeling him harden beneath me was enough for me to pull away from him, I stood up and walked to the door of the gym, "wh- where are you going?" I turned to face him.

"I'm going to go take care of myself" he scoffed, "I didn't say you could" he said and looked at me and walked close to me.  "Well I mean, if daddy isn't  listening to me do I really need to listen to daddy" he stood up straight and nodded.

"What is daddy not listening to you about" he asked as he turned around and picked up his water taking a drink, "boxing tomorrow" he took a breath in, "maybe kitten isn't listening to daddy about that" I shook my head.

"No daddy is being stubborn and not listening" I said and went to walk out but he stopped me, "well kitten can go wait up in the room for daddy, she knows better than to talk to daddy like that" I shook my head and smiled.

"Daddy's gonna be disappointed when he walks in the room and kittens not waiting for him" he rolled his eyes, "why" he asked and I turned to him, "you want some, drop out of the fight, get Jonah to fight"

He laughed and shook his head at the same time while looking at me, "I need to fight this fight, why are you so against this babe", "you're hurt corbyn, your ribs are bruised and it hurts you to sleep on them, how do you think it's going to feel when you get hit in them" he let out a groan.

"I'm fine" I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, lifting up his shirt up to show his ribs and the nasty yellow, purple, and blue bruise sitting on his ribs.

"This is not healed corbyn, this is not fine, so like I said if you want any anytime soon then you can do the smart thing and get Jonah to fight. Your doctor doesn't want you fighting and I don't either" he pulled his shirt back down and rolled his eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, picking me up by wrapping his arms around my waist and setting me down on the table and kissing down my neck, "corbyn I'm not joking" he nodded.

He pulled down the shorts I was wearing and rubbed my clit through the thin fabric and I let out and moan, "Fine, I won't fight tomorrow" I smiled as he kissed down my neck, happy I got what I wanted.

"You tease me, make me drop out of a fight that would mean a ton to my reputation, now you're about to get what you deserve" he said in my ear and then but down pulling away.

He fell to his knees and pulled my underwear off, kissed around my thighs and leave dark bruises on them, along with my hip bones. He sucked harshly on my clit causing me to moan out and throw my head back, while closing my eyes.

His fingers slipped into me, and roughly pushed against you g-spot, he removed his mouth and pressed his thumb extremely hard, a really loud moan came from me.

He pulled my underwear down and kissed me again, I pulled his underwear down and he slammed into me, "fuck corbyn" I moan as I ran my hands through the back of his hair. I tugged at the same hairs and he brought his thumb down to my clit, "Umh so fucking good" he kissed down my neck.

His thrust went harder and harder not stopping, "co-corbyn" I moaned leaning my head back and him grabbing my neck. "Too hard" I said inbetween a moan as I could already feel the bruises forming.

"Suck it up, you tease, it's what you get" the tears clouded my vision but it felt too good to push away now, "baby, slow down a bit" I cried out and ran my fingers down his back.

"Take it tease" he kissed down my neck and his thumb went harder on my clit pulling my release closer. "I'm coming" I moaned out in a whisper, he continued his thrust and I let go him soon after.

I laid back on my table as he looked at me, "baby I wasn't that hard right?" I looked up him as he was crazy, "that hurt so bad babe" his face went soft. "The bruises are going to be so bad" I said and laid back down to catch my breath.

He got dressed, helping me put my clothes on, too tried to do it myself, he pulled his phone out and dialed Jonah's number "Hey man, I can't fight tonight" I smiled and kissed his cheek.