Better left untold - Jonah

"Y/N did you see the new guy, really hot and he has been hanging out with corbyn so I want you to say hi with me" Christina said as she walked over to my locker, I giggled and shook my head, "I think maybe that you are forgetting that I have a child at home with corbyn's best friend" she nodded, "what you have a kid and thats the reason you aren't allowed to talk to a new kid at school" I gave her a look, telling her this is meant to be more than just a hello to the new kid.

"Daniel would not like me talking to the new kid while he goes to work in order to pay for the nanny that watches our kids throughout the day" she rolled her eyes, "I hate to remind you that you also have a job to pay for that nanny and your kid" I nodded, "well I had sex and got pregnant that is what  get, listen i'll say hi to the kid but this isn't turning into a date thing, just because Daniel and I finally broke up doesn't mean I'm ready to jump into a relationship."

"but Daniel shouldn't be holding you back" I gave her a look to stop talking, "I a teen mother, I'm not worried so much about who is going to be my next boyfriend" she nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked to lunch, "well his name is Jonah and from what Corbyn has told me he's super sweet."

we sat down at the lunch table, Christina sitting with corbyn and I sat next to Jonah, that being the only set taken, "Daniel asked about you today while we were over at his place" I nodded at jack, "tell him to fuck off and ask me" he laughed a little, "he only asked when we were going to see may- Ouch Christina" he tried to finish my daughters name before Christina had shoved her elbow into his side.

"Jonah right?" Christina asked and he nodded, "this is my single friend y/n" I rolled my eyes at her and turned to him, "hi" I said and he smiled, "nice to meet you single friend y/n, I'm single Jonah" I giggled and shook his had that he had extended out.

-------

a month later

"thank you for the beautiful dinner"  Jonah smiled, "anything for a beautiful girl like yourself" I looked at the ground to hide my blush, we sat on the front steps and talked for a little but that soon came crashing down, "y/n you were supposed to get maybelle at nine, I can't be late to work again because you want to play house with someone else" I turned my attention to the angry Daniel walking over to us holding our two year old daughter, "I was coming to get her" he rolled his eyes.

"I sure you were, I'll pick her up in the morning so you can go to school, if that's actually where you are going"  I gave him a look and took maybelle as she screamed out momma, "you're an ass Daniel, its not live you are always on time to pick her up" he nodded, "at least I'm not trying to have another kid" I rolled my eyes and turned back up to my pouch.

"I'm sorry Jonah, Um..I have to get her to bed, she has to be up early" he nodded, he looked green in the face, "you have a kid" my mom opened the door and took her from me, "yeah"

"and then what?" christian asked as we laid in my bed, maybelle right beside us sleeping, "he left, like didn't say anything, I guess some things are better left untold" she game me a weak smile, "it would have came out soon"

there was a knock on the door and maybelle shot up, "I don't wanna go with dadda" I gave her a weird look and went to get the door, "No dadda, I'm not going" he looked at me and I put my hands up. "you hurt momma last night" he rolled his eyes, "may baby you don't understand it" she shook her head, "she smile, you come, she not smile" i let out a sigh.

"maybelle its dadda's night okay, go with dadda" she shook her head, "y/n just do something before she starts crying" I rolled my eyes, "i'll ditch class today, you can have her tomorrow" he rolled his eyes and left in an angry manner. "I gotta get to class, Ill bring you the lesson" I smiled and thanked Christina.

after about an hour, there was another knock on the door, I picked maybelle up and walked to check the door I was shocked to see Jonah, "yes?" I asked, sure I wasn't going to see him again, "I wanted to say sorry I just left last night, you have a kid, and baby daddy that's still in love with you, I didn't know what to do" I nodded.

"I was waiting out till I had to tell you and I knew I should have said something before but I was scared as a high school boy you really aren't supposed to be with a girl with a kid" he nodded and looked to the ground, not looking in my eyes, "and seeing the way you don't want to look at me I can tell this isn't you asking for another date is it?" he slowly looked up and I nodded, "don't feel bad Jonah, I have a lot to work out before I would have accept the date."

------

"what you aren't getting ready for a date" Daniel asked as I finished getting maybelle dressed and packed to stay at his house, I turned to Daniel and stood up, I kissed him, and he didn't waste time grabbing my hips and pulling me into him, his hand ran through my hair.