Tease -corbyn

Walking into school, immediately everyone's eyes landed on me, it wasn't different from any other day really. I'd walk down the hall and people would watch as I walked to my class, after they'd go back to what they were doing before.

I had a little eye for a guy that didn't do that though, he wouldn't turn like everyone else and if I would have said so myself I would think that he doesn't even like me... and Everyone does.

Corbyn Besson is his name, the guy who I'm destined to make love me ;)

"Where do you get these skirts" Gabbie asked as she linked arms with me and we continued walking down the hallway "oh you know, wherever" I said and she giggled.

"What's your plans for tonight" I shrugged "the party" she smiled "I heard corbyns going to be there, with jack" I smiled and turned my full attention to her now "for real?" She giggled and nodded.

Jack sat beside her, giving her a kiss on the cheek "is he going tonight" I asked jack as he pulled out his phone and nodded at me "yes, he for sure is and if he dips again I'll tell you" I smiled and turned to the front of the class.

———
I walked into, Well I have no clue who's house this is, and cringe at the different smells running through my nose, I shook my head and went off to find Gabbie and jack.

Seeing them outside with just corbyn, I smirk shutting the door and locking it with the little thing from the outside so no one else could join us.

I grabbed a beer while I was inside, walking over to the group and smiling "Gabbie you're dress is beautiful" I said placing a hand at her hip, in the corner of my eye I could see corbyn roll his eyes.

"Thanks beautiful, this choker is amazing" I smiled touching the metal heart that was pressed again my neck "well it's the one you got me for my birthday" she smiled.

"So what are we doing out here when the party's inside" I asked turning to the two guys who were now talking, "getting away from stuck up rich girls" corbyn said taking a sip of his drink.

I laughed slightly as I looked at him, his eyes ran up my legs as he bit his lip "well that's funny, I thought I was the only rich girl here" his eyes stopped checking me out, finally meeting my eyes.

"Huh? Guess I better leave then" I shook my head "don't worry about it, I need another drink anyways" I turned to walk away, Gabbie joining me "didn't think you actually get your own drinks" I turned slightly.

"Well if I wanted someone to slave over my every move I would have just stayed home" he scoffed "don't hate because I grew up with money, I earn what I have now" I shout out while checking him out one last time.

I did work for what I have, I have a paid internship with my mothers clothing company that I was offered before they knew who my mother way, yes I grew up getting everything I had but now I work for what I want.

I went and walked inside, going to the restroom quickly, once I got in the door opened, I looked up and saw corbyn "excuse me but when did your mother teach you that it was right to just walk in on someone using the restroom"

He rolled his eyes "I don't like you" I was taken back "Well I'm so very sorry that my presence bothers you but I do believe that you walked in here on your own" he gave me a look, telling me to shut up.

He got closer to me, my body being pressed against the counter "I don't like that you are so rich and so popular because of it, I don't like that you use daddy's money because you can, and I just don't like you okay" his face was now so close to mine.

His hands resting on the counter, trapping me in his arms kinda "and I don't like that you make me want to bend you over any surface and fuck your brains out, make you beg for more and more, I don't like these stupid fucking skirts"

"Well I don't like that you assume that I use my fathers money, I don't like that you don't bend me over any surface and fuck my brains out" he took a deep breath.

One of his hands falling down to my thigh, slowly running it's way up, he pulled away and walked out of the bathroom, not saying anything just leaving.

"What the fuck"

——
"Where did you go last night" Gabbie asked "I went home" she nodded slowly "Why" I gave her a look "because when I went to the bathroom, corbyn walked and he said all the things he didn't like about me, he doesn't like that I'm rich, he doesn't like that I make him horny, and then he goes to touch me, the walks the fuck out" she froze.

"What" I nodded "that's why I thought"

——
"The fuck are you trying to do corbyn, this is the second day you've pulled me into the janitors closet and as much as I hate school I'd rather not blow it off for you giving me a small kiss and running off"

"I know" he said through gritted teeth, "the fucking do something" he looked me up and down and next thing I know his lips were on mine, hands were pulling up my skirt and his hips were grinding into mine.

As I felt his bulge on my clit, I let out a moan which was cut off by his lips back in mine "god be quite" I nodded as he kissed down my neck. "Fuck you make me so god damn horny all the time"

"Hurry" I said as I bit my lip, he pulled my underwear off and lowered his jeans and underwear. I moaned when I felt him hit my clit, "god fuck yes" I said as I tugged at the back of his hairs.

He slammed into me, his hand in my shoulder laying kisses here and there, "feel good, god you're so tight" i nodded and he continued his deep thrust.

His hands stayed at my hips and pushed my body down when he thrusted Upward causing him to hit my g-spot aggressively, "right there, yep that's it" I moaned in his ear.

I heard him let out uneasy breaths, "god fuck, I'm cumming" I clenched around him hearing his breathing again and clenched once more as I came, him pulling out and spilling himself on his hands and the floor.

"Still don't like me?" I asked as we were getting dressed "yes" I looked at him weird as he turned to the door and smirked "just a lot less"