good girls are bad girls -Jack

"And what would you know, you're just a good girl, listen to what daddy's telling you to do" I rolled my eyes as jack, the schools football team captain stood behind me, I nodded as I turned around to face him. "Good girls are just bad ones that haven't been caught" I winked as I walked out to my car leaving him stunned.

—————

Jack's POV

"Okay but y/n you ever hooked up with her, or know someone who did" Zach laughed as he looked at me "y/n as in the goodie two shoes" I rolled my eyes and nodded "no dude, I mean there was a time when a guy said that she sucked him off but he was lying, trying to get her attention" I nodded.

"Well her attentions mine" Daniel looked at me weird, "you got the hots for a girl that won't ever give you any" I hit his shoulder "she never said she didn't give any out, I mean she wears those skirts, she can't be innocent" the boys laughed.

"She is" Jonah said as he looked over to her, she was picking up her book she had dropped "well there's your chance jack, go get her" I shook my head at him "nah she's innocent at school".

—————

Y/n's pov

"No I'm just saying that you're always acting innocent, why?" I rolled my eyes at my best friend "because for the most part I am just an innocent girl" she laughed and rolled my eyes "yeah but you acted like you're a nun or something".

"Shut up, I do not and why did you even bring this topic up" I said as I copied down a few equations "well" she stopped talking and smiled at me, "what did you do" she shook her head "I didn't do anything" I looked up at her.

"What is it then" she laughed a little as she grabbed the homework I had quite literally just finished, "jack wanted me to get you to come to his party tonight" I shook my head "absolutely not" I felt my cheeks heat up a little, "why not y/n, please I think he really likes you" I laughed "or he really just wants to get in my pants."

She nodded as I Scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Okay but like so does half the school" I let my mouth hand open "okay that's kinda a compliment" I looked at her as she tried to give me a reassuring smile. "Sure that becomes a compliment when cat calls are found attractive" she rolled her eyes, "Okay so it's not a compliment and jack's really wants you at his party, he's never asked for a girl to be there" I nodded.

"So I just supposed to show up because of that, if I go what do you think he this is going to happen" I looked to her as she was about to say something but I cut her off, "he thinks I'm going to show up, him and I will go up to a room and fuck" she nodded slowly.

"But it's supposed to make me happy because he is the biggest fuckboy in our school, not to mention also the football teams captain, and he wants to fuck me woah, I'm the luckys girl", "oh but what about the other girls"

She rolled her eyes as she sat down, "Okay look you know better than to have sex with him, so just come and we can hang out, drink, dance, have fun" I rolled my eyes "I don't know I tend to stay away from party's for many reasons" she let out a huff "for me" I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon you own me" I gave her a look, "for?" She thought for a second "I drove you to school for a week when your car was getting fixed in the shop" I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but I'm wearing jeans" she laughed and nodded.

—————

We walked into the house and immediately my friends had disappeared like I already knew was going to happen, so much for drinking and dancing, I had found myself a water and went outside. Jack's house was really nice, the outside was extremely pretty if you couldn't hear the people upstairs fucking.