lyric -Corbyn

Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go

"Do you think the guys would hate me if I just skipped out on this trip to LA" corbyn asked as he held me close to him in our goodbye hug, this happens everytime he has to leave. "Babe they would be extremely pissed and so would your fans" he sighed as he gave me a kiss, "but I don't want to leave you".

"I understand baby" he nodded and rolled his eyes "so come with" I shook my head "I can't, I have to stay" he threw his small little hissy fit.

Sudden words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
Don't ever leave, she said to me
When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky

"When you get back you can't leave again" he nodded and kissed me "I can't promise" we walked to the customs before he needed to leave, he kissed me once more and the he walked away. We didn't say anything knowing we were already going to miss each other.

Happens every tour

As I laid in bed, knowing corbyn was already asleep I tried to close my eyes and picture him beside me, cuddled up. I held the teddy bear he got me closer, I seem like such a kid when I did this but it smelt like him and it put me to sleep when he wasn't here.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away

Falling asleep I can imagine his heat beat in sync with mine, it's like he was there beside me, but yet he was in a different state hundreds of miles away. Hearing it was a better feeling then just smelling his smell, it's was like he was a touch away but yet I couldn't reach him.

It was a struggle but I guess it's normal for me now, so close but so far away
Can you hear me?
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

Hearing his voice on FaceTime or a normal phone call helped a little, before bed it was a small conversation before I would have to lay down on our bed by myself and tried to sleep without his warm embrace.

Corbyn talks about his heart just wants to by with me, all he wishes is that he was holding me in bed, holding me close. Wishing that I was with him, even if I was just in his arms for five seconds.

Wishing that he was beside me

She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

We were on FaceTime, talking about what happen that day, I was lying in bed and he was eating "Are you tired baby" I nodded "it was a long day" he gave me a small smiled.

"I wish I was there to cuddle" I smiled "me too baby, but soon" he nodded "very soon and I'll be beside you"

Another day, and I'm somewhere new
I made a promise that I'll come home soon
Bring me back, bring me back to you

"So where are you today baby" I asked as I made my breakfast, "um... Texas, Dallas" I smiled.

"That means 14 more shows" he smiled and nodded, "I promise baby I'll see you soon" I smiled "I love you".

"I love you more"

When we both wake up underneath the same sun
And time stops, I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away

"Good morning beautiful" corbyn said as I answered the phone, "good morning"

After we talked for about an hour, corbyn had to go needed to get ready for sound check, it didn't feel like we were talking for that long. It's like time stops, like for a moment he sitting at the table with me and talking. We are laughing and enjoying time together, holding hands eating food.

But he's in another state, playing sold out shows

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

Over and over again it's the same drill, wishing he was beside me

Him wanted me to be with him

She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

Wishing we were next to one another was a nightly thing and we couldn't help but count down to the days we were going to see each other.

Not being able to wait to see him on FaceTime or to hear his voice over the phone.

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And the shining as we fade into the night

Walking down streets remembering us holding hands and laughing, or giving a quick kiss under a tree, him holding me in the light of a street light.

But there are just our old memories and they fide when they are over, you then stood looking at a tree that you wish you were there with him once.

Making you sad as you were wishing that you were with him again, or him remembering the different states you been in. Like when you two went on a road trip, you went through Kansas and took a bunch of pictures in the different fields.

Him seeing a field that looked the same and laughing as he was remembering me laugh about how he was sitting on the ground to get a good picture.