losing it -Jack

"You sure" I asked and he nodded, this was the time jack and I were waiting for, we were waiting for the perfect time to give ourselves up to each other. When we had gotten together in eighth grade we said that if we were together still by sophomore year then we would lose it to each other.

Two years later and here we are, it was homecoming night and jack had gotten us a nice hotel, we skipped out on the dance and came here. We ate dinner and now here we are, I was sitting on his lap and he was on the bed.

I kissed down his neck as he responded his and yes, he moaned like he normally does when I kiss under his ear, he pushed my hip movements farther down and I felt his hard-on rubbing against my clit.

His hands held my back and pushed my lips harder on his, "I'm ready" I moaned as he turned us around and laid me down on the bed, he pulled my shirt off along with his.

I looked down his chest and he smiled, giving me a kiss and looking at me too, I giggled and he looked down at my shorts and looked back up at me asking for permission.

I nodded and he pulled them off, I pushed his off of his hips and he kissed my neck, moving down to my collarbone "I'm going to take your bra off now" I nodded and moaned as his kissed my sweet spot.

I felt his unhook the bra and suddenly felt a cold rush to my chest, he kissed down the valley of my breast and looked up at me, getting a smile from me.

"Take them off at the same time?" I asked as I looked at jack's underwear, he nodded and nodded his fingers in the waistband if his underwear, me doing the same.

He counted to three and they were both on the ground, he kissed me his fingers went up my thigh "may I" I nodded, I was already wet and he was already hard.

He pressed down on my clit and I let out a moan, "are you sure baby, sure that you are ready" I smiled and nodded "absolutely, are you" he smiled and nodded.

"Condom" I asked and he nodded, reaching over and pulling it out of his jean packet, he handed it to me and put it on him. He moaned as I rolled it down his shaft, he placed his tip at my entrance and I nodded telling him that I was ready.

"Don't stop till your all the way in" I said and he nodded giving me an uneasy smile "do it quick and it won't hurt" he nodded and did as I said, going in quick but not too quick.

It honestly didn't hurt at all, it was just a different feeling "you okay" jack asked as he stopped when he was all the way in, his tip pressed hard against my g-spot.

"Yes yes jack" I said in a small moan, "please move" I said and his hips went out and pushed back in "feels good" I said and kissed me "feels amazing" he responded.

He tangled his hands on mine as he pushed into me quicker, "I'm not going to last" I said and he nodded telling me that he wasn't going to last any longer than me.

As I came around him, with a loud moan I clenched and I felt him twitch, and filling the condom.

He laid beside me and pulled me into him, "I love you" he said and kissed my head, I closed my eyes and took in his smell "I love you more" I responded.