come to daddy -Jack

"Come to daddy" I nodded and walked over to him, he smirked up at me due to him sitting on the bed and me standing, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his leg, "you're gonna do wanna daddy tells you right princess"

"Yes daddy" "good" I smiled and he brought me into a kiss, he gripped my hips and started to move them forwards and back, to make me ride his leg.

When daddy showed up at home after I got out of the shower, he was extremely excited, I threw on my robe and met him in the bedroom because I knew I soon would be in the shower again.

His shirt was first to come off, being a CEO of a company he hated working at took a lot out of daddy, so much he rather have his kitten blow him in the middle of a meeting with his boss.

"Kitten, I need you, on your knees" he said as he looked at me, "and this robe needs to be off immediately" I stood up. Knowing that if I didn't do want daddy told me too then I wouldn't be able to cum and there would be way too many punishments.

"Yes daddy" he watched as I pulled the robe off my shoulders his eyes turning a darker shade of brown, telling me that he needed me, and he needed me fast.

I sat on my knees in front of the bed, him standing up and pulled my hair from the bun it was sitting in, he waited till it all feel to my shoulders before taking it and braiding it.

Tugging on it, making head fall backwards, him lips crashed on mine "I've been waiting for you all day kitten, been waiting for the moment daddy got his kitten to obey him" I whimpered.

Knowing now that daddy wasn't going to be passionate, he released his grip on my hair and stood in front of me.

I looked up and him and he nodded, this was telling me that I was allowed to please him, I slowly pulled his pants down knowing that if I went too fast daddy would spank me.

He stepped out of him pants and his underwear, his hard on press against his stomach begging to me touch, he needed this release and he was going to get it no matter what.

My hands went back down to my side and I stayed looking up at him, knowing daddy needed to tell me what to do First, "go on kitten, make daddy cum"

My hands found his length, I rubbed up and down to get a small moan before actually taking him in my mouth, I know daddy likes that I don't just jump straight into everything like I did before.

Slowly swirling my tongue around him tip and he bit him lip while watching me, he love watching his kitten please him, and daddy loved when I watched him please me.

I took him halfway into my mouth, daddy's been trying to get me to take all of him, we've been working every week and each time I end up taking more and more without gagging.

When I touched my lips to his pelvis daddy moaned and smiled, "fuck kitten you did it" I took him out of my mouth.

Smiling up at him, not knowing if I could talk or not, "words kitten" I nodded and licked the sides of my mouth, "fuck my face daddy"

He smiled and nodded, my mouth hanging opened his tip sitting on my lips as he moved small strands out hair out of my face, "oh kitten you really know how to please daddy" was all his said before his tip traced the back of my throat.

My gag reflex not having time to catch on to what's happening before he pulls out and pushing back in, over and over and over again to him liking.

He holding his hip/stomach as I felt my throat go numb, waiting it out till daddy came, he stopped as he back up sitting on the bed.

My tear stained cheeks, I looked up at him letting out a small cough, he patted his lap, "ride daddy till he cums"

I stood up, him laying back as I slid down him length, moaning when his tip laid against my g-spot driving me wild. I moaned as I placed my hands on his chest, his hands and my sides moving up to my breast as I bounced on his length.

Him watching as he filled me up, me moaning each and every time there was a sharp thrust to my spot causing me to lose it way quicker than I thought I would.

With my cumming on his, and clenched at the over sensitivity, I could feel him twitch and soon felt him cum. My hips came to a stop as daddy pulled me down for a kiss, "Let's go shower and get some dinner" I smiled and nodded as he kissed me one last time before we got into the shower.