Colors -jack

"Thank you" I said looking at jack as he handed me the test the teach we made him pass out, he just stood there frozen, I waved my hand in front of his face "hey are you alright" I asked and he nodded slowly, walking to Christina and handing out the rest of the test.

"What was that" he whispered to me and I shrugged "no clue"

———
Jack's POV

"I see them corbyn" I told him as we got to the lunch and sat down, "see what, dude are you okay?" I shook my head "you have blonde hair, the sky is a freakin light blue color today" corbyns eyes went wide as he turn to me.

"Who did you touch, who is your soulmate?" He asked, when he touched Christina he saw colors, that's how it is when you touch your soulmate.

For all of your life you see black and white and then when you touch your soulmate you immediately see color. 

"Y/n" he gave me a weird look, "y/n?" He asked , "Christina's friend" he nodded "oh she helps me on my English" I shook my head at him, "anyway, today my hand touch hers in math and I started seeing color, her eyes were such a deep y/e/c"

"But it looked like she didn't see them, she didn't see color, is she my soulmate and I'm not hers" he shook his head quickly, "Listen jack you touched her, but she didn't touch you right" I nodded.

"She needs to touch you or she won't see them" I nodded "Okay so she needs to touch me, that's all" he nodded.

"Christina bumped into me and saw colors for like two weeks before I did"

———
Y/n's pov

I was walking down the hallway when my phone dinged, I looked at it to see a text from my mom telling me she wouldn't be home when do got there, I went to text her back as I ran into someone.

"Oh sorry" I said as I touched his arm as I looked to see it was jack, I looked down to picked the book up to see that it was in color, I picked it up and look at jack.

"Oh my god" I said looking at him "what" he asked, "the colors, I can see color" he took a deep breath in "thank god" he said and I looked at him weird "you mean you've already seen color, that was this morning wasn't it" I asked.

He nodded slowly, "I thought if one of us touched each other we'd both see colors but when you didn't see them I didn't want to embarrass myself" I giggled.

"So you made it to where we bumped into each other" he smiled and bit his lip, "operation get y/n to touch me" I giggled, "Wow you are so lucky you are cute"