Addict -jonah

"Why do you hold onto his love so tight?"

———
It was like every moment him and I were together I had to remember every detail or it was gone. Like his love was gone and I was an addict for it, at first I didn't need to be beside him all the time, when he was home from tour it was okay.

When he was gone I wouldn't hurt as much but over time, having some more of his love, I craved him, and his love more and more till I was shaking without it.

I held onto every second I was beside him or even in the same room as him, I knew his ever detail in his face down to his body.

It was like I was dying every time he wasn't near me, Jonah had things to distract him as he would say, he didn't "need" my love as much as I did.

He got up on a stage every night and spent all morning doing a million things, I on the other hand sat in my bed all day waiting on a text or a phone call.

I spend my time Waiting and panicking when there wasn't a text, getting even more scared when there hadn't been a phone call in a day or so.

I'll give so much, all my attention when he needs it and he will give me a small amount of my fix till I could see him again.

And when I saw him, it was heaven but just as fast as he came, he left and it was like I was holding onto nothing and dying over it all over again.