stretch marks -Daniel

"Dani will you please stop tracing my stretch marks" he shook his head and nuzzled his head farther in my neck "no, there are so hot, why would I ever quit" I smiled at him.

"You're cute but they are nasty on me" he shook his head in my neck, "absolutely not baby, they are one of the many things I love about your body, they are hot" I rolled my eyes as he kissed me.

"Actually so fucking hot baby" he said as hovered over me, "what are you doing Daniel" I said with a stern look on my face, he had a smirk.

He shook his head as his finger still traced over my stretch marks on my upper thighs, "I just really really find these so fucking hot" he lend in and kissed me.

He kissed up my thighs, he pulled my shorts down and threw them somewhere on the room "baby" I said laughing as he just looked up at me, this time instead of his fingers tracing my stretch mark it was with his tongue.

He laughed and pulled my underwear down, he kissed my clit later pressing his tongue to it and drawing a quick figure that drove me absolutely crazy while we were in bed.

He smirked as he heard me moan in approval, he slid one finger in me allowing pumping in and out, he went back to sucking and kissing on my clit, doing whatever it takes to make me moan.

Once's he was bored with one finger he added another, this time curling his fingers so that the very top of his fingers had barely touched my g-spot. Yet it drove me absolutely insane!

He pushed his fingers in more, this time having them fully touch my spot making me scream out his name, the smirk turned to a toothy smile.

He continued with his his as he sat his body up and kissed me, he brought his other thumb to my clit and rub eights, "dani" I moaned. Him knowing exactly what it means, he kissed me as he felt me cum around his fingers, he didn't stop.

Not until my body had shook from the pleasure, he smirked as he pulled his fingers out and brought them to his mouth, slowly placing them in his mouth and pulling them out.

His fingers went back to my stretch marks, "told you they were hot"