give me a chance -Zach

"Hey princess" I heard, I didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Zach, probably wanting to know if I'd go out with him, like he ask every single day.

"Yes zach" I said as I closed my locker and turned to see him smiled while looking me up and down, "Well my friends throwing this party and I was wondering if you were going to be there" I nodded.

"Which friend" I asked, and he smiled "Daniel" I nodded "is there gonna be booze" he nodded "hell Yeah, it's not a party without it" I smiled and nodded.

"Then I'll go" he smirked "oh and no need to call me Zach, daddy works just as well" I rolled my eyes "so does asshole"

———

I took back my fourth shot and giggled when I saw Zach looking at me across the room, he had been watching me dance all night and he couldn't take his eyes off of me, guess he's really into me.

I walked over to him and smiled "mine watching someone else for a change" he shook his head and laughed "didn't want to watch anyone else but you princess" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

Leading him up to a room, after him finding the one he was sleeping it and unlocked it we walked in, me giggling and laying on the bed, him laying next to me.

"So we have a few moments before my shots kick in" he nodded and turned to me "why do you keep turning me down" I looked at me and he kinda looked sad, "I've been hurt and I'm not looking forward to being hurt again"

"But I'm not going to hurt you" he said moving closer to me so we were inches apart, "how do I know that" I said in a whisper "because I'm promising you this" I nodded as I leaned in to kiss him.

I have to be honest Zach was also so sweet and he's so hot, I just had to kiss him, once our lips touch it was like fireworks, some kiss to make you leg lift up.

Once we pulled away I sat up and sat on Zach's lap, his hands on my waist "I want to continue" I said and moved my hips, Zach's lips parted as he held in a moan.

"Tomorrow, let me take you out" I nodded and he pulled me into a kiss, his hands slowly falling to my ass again.

Soon our clothes were on the ground and Zach was slowly thrusting in and out of me, making me moan till my throat was dry. His thrust got faster as I told him I was closer, his small kisses on my neck were pulling me closer and closer to the edge and I was hoping he was also close.

"I'm cumming" I moaned and he pushed deeper pulling me over the edge making me cum, by me clenching around him he pulled out and spilled him self on me.

He reached on the ground and found a towel, probably from him taking a shower before the party and wiped himself off of me.

"Treat me right or you'll regret it" I said as I closed my eyes and cuddled him, him pulling me into his and kissing my head "I'll treat you like the princess you are babe, no worries" I smiled and kissed his bare chest.