"You will always be home to me."

- Mark's POV-

I pushed the dark hair out of his eyes, but as always he barely stirred. My phone was sitting, turned off on the coffee table. Sometimes the vibrations of the world were just a little too much, and today was one of those times. The fans of course, were gushing over every piece of video that we had put online. We had so many fan art pieces of the wedding and reception that we'd be going through them for weeks afterwards. The last of of friends and families who had flown in just for the madhouse had finally left yesterday. It was just us again.

He snored in my ear, and I chuckled.

Okay, maybe until around 4:30pm it was just me.

Jack once asked me if I even slept during nap times at all, or was I just there to keep him company while he dozed away. The question was a good one, and I recall thinking about all the way through two more of the fluffy pancakes that he had made for us to eat.

I guess that the short answer is that, yes, I did sleep with him sometimes. I remember days when I would blink and there would be a different television show flashing on the screen. I must have dozed off then, or at least felt relaxed enough to let my mind drift away.

The feeling of his body against mine was what I longed for more than anything else it seemed. The weight of his heart against my own was more than love and desire. Jack was who I wanted for the rest of my life.

Sean was...home.

Rubbing his back and hearing him sigh in my arms was different now that we were finally married. The cool feeling of the wedding band on my finger is more normal every single day. If anything needed to be fixed or figured out, I knew that we would be able to figure out together. We were just able to do that. Make it so that we both were just as important. That's rare to find nowadays, or so that's what I've been told.

"Babe," I whispered, and there was silence.

I pressed my fingers into the muscles of his shoulders and he moaned at the soft feeling.

"Sunshine, it's time to get up."

For once he surprised me, and his eyes opened and looked into mine. There was no slow waking up  slowly from a deep lingering slumber. He was smiling up at me, with something just behind the lips that seemed too loving to be believed.

"Morning husband," he sighed, squeezing me as tightly as he could.

"Morning husband," I chuckled back. "You got up quick today."

He shrugged his slender shoulder and touched his button nose to mine.

"I missed you too much in my dreams. This is better."

I wrapped my arms around him as well, and we kissed for as long as we could.

"You're right, Bright Eyes. This is better."