"You're always worth going to bed early for." (?)

-Mark's POV-

"Jack?" I whispered, pulling him close to my chest, and nuzzling my nose into the nip of his neck. "Are you asleep yet?"

"No," he said softly, reaching behind him to rub the side of my leg with his left hand. "What's wrong?"

I held on to him tightly, and kissed his neck. "Nothing's wrong. I just miss you."

He giggled, and turned over so that we were face to face. His dark brown hair fell lightly over his brow line, and I pushed the hair back so that his skyline eyes were completely visible again. He held onto my hand before I could pull it away, and rested it on his scruffy cheek.

"Hard to miss me when I'm right next to you," he whispered.

I chuckled, and scanned his features. His pale face being slightly misshaped by him laying on his side. His long eyelashes blinking slowly as I watched him. His lips turned upward into a toothy grin, and then he giggled again.

"Did you just want to stare at me tonight?"

"That hadn't been the plan, but you're beautiful to look at. Like a painting who I get to talk to everyday, and get to hold in my arms every night."

"I hate it when you do that," he said, his eyes slightly wet. "How can I make fun of you when you say such amazing things?"

"Give it a minute," I replied, moving a little closer to his face. "I'm sure I'll say something really stupid for you to tease me about."

"Yeah, you usually do."

He let go of my hand and I moved my fingers down his neck, and then his shoulder and arm. Tracing the curves of his body until I reached his hip and lingered there, drawing letters in the side of the rounded part of his thigh. He closed his eyes and sighed as I wrote.

L - O - V - E - Y - O - U - A - L -W - A - Y - S

He smiled and opened his eyes again. "Love you always, too," he whispered.

I carefully wrapped my arms around him and pulled him onto my lap. He giggled again and once he had settled onto my torso, he leaned over and kissed me. My hands wrapped around his narrow waist, and I could feel his fingers running through my hair, like small minnows in a dark and tangled stream.

"So, is this the way that you missed me," he asked, his warm breath hovering near my lips.

I nodded, and we were kissing again, his thighs squeezing my pelvis softly, a moan escaping from his throat and finding a new home in mine.

"I'm ready to trust you with me again," I said, pulling out of the haze of our opened mouths. "I'm sorry that it took so long, Sean."

He looked at me, his gaze puzzled and I took his right hand in my left and kissed his palm and licked his fingers until they were as soft as they could be, and he understood.

"You never have to apologize for needing time," he whispered. "Like an incredible man once told me, three days, three months or three lifetimes. You are worth every minute of the wait."

I felt hot tears as we our lips met again, and he pushed to his knees and together we pulled off our clothes. He pulled away from me and bit my bottom lip softly and my body twitched, and slowly he reached my inner thighs and opening. I felt my breathing become shallow as I looked down to watch him. He moistened his fingers a little more, and slowly inserted his index finger and pushed inside of me.

I groaned at the pressure and felt him opening up my legs a bit more.

"Tell me if you need me to slow down, or stop," he said, his eyes meeting mine.

"Ok, I will. I promise."

Two fingers now, and slowly separating them.

"Ohhh my god, Sean," I muttered, reaching out my hand. He took it and squeezed tightly.

Three fingers, and I could see colors behind my eyelids, my length aching to be touched. As if he just knew what I needed, I felt his other hand let go of my hand, and began to pump up and down. I bent my legs and began to thrust upward, the weight of the feeling heavy in my chest.

"Sean, now please," I groaned. "I'm not going to make it for much longer. Need you here."

He pulled out of me slowly, and I gasped, almost climaxing right there. I felt the bed shake as he went to the bedside drawer and got the lubrication, and I turned my head to watch as he placed a large amount on his length.

He wiggled between my opened legs and hovered above me again.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, looking at me clearly.

"I have never been sure of anything more in my life," I replied back. "I trust you more than anyone."

He rested on his elbows and our lips connected and then, very slowly he entered me.

I shuttered, and my heart was racing. Jack didn't move yet. He was waiting for me to adjust to the sensation of all of him inside of me.

I rolled my hips forward into him, and felt his arms buckle. We moved like unsteady dancers, finding the rythmn of our breaths and our moans like newly heard music. Jack sounded so different when he was within me. His voice more low pitched and powerful. His light hit his eyes from above me, like dark blue flames.

"You...look, my God, Mark..." he groaned, "So beautiful like this. Tell me what you need. I want to make you glow like fire."

"Faster."

He grabbed ahold of my hips and quickened the speed, and I gasped, my throat dry from the warmth gathering in my flesh and bones.

"F-fuuuuck," said a voice that didn't feel like my own, but it had to been mine. Light and airy like stardust on the moon.

"I'm not...Mark...I can't hold on," he groaned, and with a final thrust, he began to cum inside me, and I felt myself fall with him into the colors of pleasure and oneness that could only come from moments in the darkness. The nights that the one who you trust your heart to gives you their heart in return.

The ripples of our forever continued to spread across our skin, to the bed, and finally to the atmosphere. To create new memories that will at some point, reach back to us.

Our breathing relaxing, our faces and bodies shining, we embraced once more before our eyes would close.

"Thank you," I said, my body drained and brain fuzzy.

He was already asleep, his face turned towards me in a softly lit smile.

I held him in my arms and turned to lay him beside me, his mouth parted open, and his snores as soft as the breeze around us.

"If you only knew how much I love you," I whispered. I reached my hand and brushed the sweaty hair off of his brow line. "However much you think it is, you will never be close."

And with a final touch of his hand to mine, I closed my eyes, hoping to find him in my dreams to fall in love with him.

Again, and again. and again.