"You deal with the redhead, while I deal with the blonde."

-Jack's POV-

I think that an elephant could have crashed through the side of the house, destroyed all of the rooms in search for peanuts, and then crashed out of the other side of the house, and no one would have noticed.

Mark and I looked at each other, and then over to Ethan and Tyler. All of our faces stunned at what we were seeing.

Felix on the couch kissing Hunter as if they were long lost lovers. Hunter only looked startled for the first moment or two, but then wrapped his muscle bound arms around Felix's waist and fell backwards onto the couch. Felix had his fingers sliding through his dark red hair, his eyes closed and laying on top of him.

Neither one of them seemed to connect that there were four other people in the room, actively watching them in an incredibly romantic moment.

Mark, thankfully, cleared his throat loudly and Felix seemed to snap out of the kiss, pulling away and looking up at us all.

"Oh fuck," he said, looking back down at Hunter, and then jumping back as if he was a dangerous animal. Felix's hair was actually disheveled, his face pink and his blue eyes wild and dazed.

Hunter say up slowly, rubbing the small of his back with his right hand, and looking over at Felix, as if he was only now seeing him properly.

"So," Mark says slowly, "are either one of you going to explain what the hell that was?"

"They were pretty much mouth fucking," said Tyler.

Ethan gave a nervous laugh.

Usually Felix would be able to say something very quickly to Tyler, but he just sat there, as if he just got hit by a bus. He looked back over to Hunter, and inched away a bit more from him.

"Fe," I said gently, and his eyes, wide and alarmed, looked over to me. I stood up and motioned over to the kitchen area. "Come with me."

Felix got up without any complaint and walked over to where I was. I leaned over to Mark. "Talk to Hunter," I said quietly. Mark nodded his head, and got up, pointing over to Hunter, and they both started heading upstairs.

I grabbed Felix by the arm, and guided him to the kitchen. I told Tyler and Ethan that we would be back in a few minutes. They both nodded, looking worried.

Once we got to the kitchen, Felix sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. He put his face in his hands.

"Are you all right?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Fe?"

"I think that I have officially lost my mind, Jack," he said, looking back up at me. His blue eyes looked lost and unfocused. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you," I said calmly. "You just caught up in a moment. You're going through a lot right now. Marzia and dealing with a long flight over. You're just not -"

"No, it's not that," Felix said softly. "I've been ok with the whole Marzia thing. I mean, it fucking sucks, but I'm been working through it."

He glanced up to see the disbelief in my face, and continued.

"No, bro, I mean it. I've been doing ok. After the whole fight with Mark, where you got knocked out, remember?"

I glared at him.

"Yes, of course you remember," he said quickly, "that was fucking stupid of me to say. I realized how badly I was dealing with things, and went to a shrink for a while when I got back to England. It's been really hard, but I've been doing ok."

"You went to see a therapist?" I said, feeling impressed with him.

He looked up at me, his face stressed again. "Of course I fucking did. I had a fist fight with one of my best friends, and punched the daylights out of another best friend. I was out of control. There's pushing a few buttons, and then there's setting the fucking place on fire. I needed help."

"That's...really mature, Fe," I said, hoping that it didn't come across as sarcastic. He just slowly nodded and sighed.

"So, then if that kiss wasn't about conflicted feelings about Mariza or stress, then what was it?"

"I really don't know," he said again. "It just was one minute I was really excited to meet him, the next minute he was saying things that made me feel like an asshole and then, he called me beautiful, and the whole YouTube thing and the ashes...and all the sudden I wanted to kiss him. Like kiss him until my lips were sore."

My heart felt for Felix. He seemed to be having an identity crisis right in my kitchen. I sat next to him and rubbed his back as he continued to look bewildered and confused.

We stayed there for a long moment, until Felix spoke up again. His voice barely a whisper.

"And you know the really confusing thing is?"

"What's that, Fe?"

"He absolutely kissed me back. I don't even know how to begin to deal with that. Like...at all."