"You will be the only alarm clock that I'll ever need."

-Jack's POV-

"Jack?"

Warm fingers ran up and down my spine as his voice floated lazily around my ears. Still so sleepy. Just a little bit longer.

"Jack, babe. Time to wake up."

Strong arms are holding me. The smell of familiar aftershave. The soft lips on my cheeks. Then out of a fog I see the warmest brown eyes in front of me, kissing my lips as I try not to yawn.

"Good morning, Mark," I mumbled as he kissed my nose.

"Good morning, sunshine," he answered. "Time to get up."

There was a faint sound from the living room television as I snuggled up in his chest, my skin enjoying the soft circles he was rubbing into my shoulders and back.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna fall back asleep."

He chuckled, making his chest vibrate and I feel myself smile.

"You were really knocked out today," he whispered. "Barely moved an inch."

I yawned again as I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him tightly.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I don't even remember falling asleep at all."

He kissed the top of my head and continued to rub my back. His steady heartbeat was lulling me back into another nap.

"Bright Eyes?"

I felt myself being shaken slightly and my eyes flew opened.

"I'm awake. I wasn't sleeping."

Mark chuckled in my ear.

"Of course you weren't babe."

The front door opened and closed and Felix calls out.

"In the living room," Mark answered as he sat up, me still cradled in his arms. Felix came into the living room, his hair combed neatly and his eyes slightly puffy, but overall he seemed relived.

"Are you just getting back from your date with Hunter last night?" Mark asked, his face looking concerned as Felix took a seat on the other end of the couch.

He nodded.

"Well the fact that you stayed over is a good thing, right?" I asked as I shuffled around in Mark's arms so that I could see Felix more clearly.

"Yeah," Felix replied, his eyes connecting to mine. "We pretty much talked all night after we finished dinner."

There was silence for a few moments as Mark and I waited for more information.

"Well," Mark said, breaking the tension. "What happened?"

Felix gave a loud sigh as he sat back on the couch. He really did look exhausted, and it was clear that he had spent very little time sleeping last night by the dreary look in his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't started talking first that he would have just...broken up with me. He had that look in his eyes. The same look that Marzia had right before she said that she wanted a break. It's funny how they had the same look."

"Felix," I said softly, but he raised a hand to continue.

"I told him that I wanted us to slow things down," he said as he lowered his hand back down to his lap. "That I was falling in love with him, and it was way too much and way too fast."

"Do you really believe that?" Mark asked, his arms wrapping around me tighter.

Felix shrugged. "I think so," he replied. "I'm sure that I love him, but I need to get some time by myself. I need to process everything. I miss Edgar, and Brighton. I need to wrap up things there before I start up anything with another person."

"What did Hunter say?" I asked.

A dark chuckle left Felix's mouth at the question.

"He actually agreed with me," he said, sounding slightly astounded. "He agreed to us slowing down until I leave for England, and to see where we both are when I get back for the wedding."

I turned my head to see Mark's face, looking very confused by this answer.

"So, are you two still...well, I know it wasn't really dating, but...sorry, I'm not sure how to phrase what I'm trying to -"

"I get what your asking," Felix sighed, cutting off Mark's stammering question. "We aren't fucking like jackrabbits anymore."

He glanced over at my face, and actually gave a genuine laugh at the phrasing.

"Sorry, Jack. I could've used better wording."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway," Felix continued as he rubbed the back of his head. "We're taking it day by day. If we want to talk or text, or go out on a date, we do. It's just not as...intense, if that makes any sense."

Mark and I nodded.

"What about while you're gone," I asked.

Felix lips became a soft frown line, and he sighed deeply again.

"We are able to do what we want. If we want to date other people, we can. After I get back we will see where we...where we both are and if we want to try to actually date properly then, we'll do that."

You could tell that this last part of the agreement that Felix had made with Hunter was tearing him up inside. I couldn't imagine if Mark and I had that type of plan in place when I had gone back to England myself. It would have broken my heart to know that Mark was free to date anyone while I was so in love with him. What type of pain must that be for Felix?

"I'm going to at least try to go out a little bit," Felix continued. "See some friends and maybe go on a date or two. Just so I can try to get through that next few months before I get back to the States to see him again."

"Are you sure that this is what you want to do?" Mark asked, his dark eyes brimming with tears yet again. "Is there no other way to -"

"No, there isn't," Felix said, his voice shaking in his throat. "Of course I'd rather he just get over you and love me, Mark, but love isn't like that. I'm willing to wait for him, and hope that after the dust settles that he will want to date me. In the meantime, he's going to need support after you finally talk to him."

"Ok," Mark replied. "I won't say anything to him until after you get back, but what if he pushes to try to reach out to me about his feelings?"

"If he does, then tell him the truth," Felix whispered, his voice even shakier than before. "I'm never going to ask you to avoid him. He's connected with your channels. Just, if you do end up having to talk to him before I get back, just...try to understand where he's coming from. Hear him out all the way before you tell him how you really feel. Please?"

"I'll do the best I can," Mark replied.

Felix gave a small smile and got up from the couch.

"I'm heading to bed," he said calmly. "I feel like I could even sleep through you both fucking in the shower."

Mark and I exchange surprised glances, and then looked over to Felix.

"It's cool, seriously." He said, his smirk soft, but still there. "At least you both are having a loud and crazy sex life, even if I'm not anymore."