"You need to let him know that what he did hurt you."

-Mark's POV-

"You really look like you're about to throw up," he said, his blue eyes looking directly at my face.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "I always had the subtle shade of green to my skin."

He chuckled, and rubbed my hand with his. "It must be some leftover paint from the office the other night."

We were silent for a few minutes.

"If we need to wait to talk to Hunter about what happened," he said softly "then we can do this. You need to feel as comfortable as possible."

"No," I said simply. "I want to get this over with and start to move on. I also set an appointment with Dr. Barnes for us to see her right after we get back from England."

He smiled, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you."

I smirked and puffed out my chest dramatically. "You know what, for once in a long while, I'm pretty damn proud of myself too. Plus the things that I did to you on this table...I want to feel confident enough to do that more often"

His cheeks turning bright red made me feel positively giddy.

"You don't have to rub it in about the table," he said, looking away. "You fucking sex machine."

"I think that I can get used to that nickname," I said, grabbing a hold of his hand.

"Not a chance," he retorted. "Your ego is big enough already."

The doorbell rang, and we both looked at each other.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked me, his hand reaching out for mine.

I took a deep breath, and nodded. "I'm ready."

I stood up and tried to let go of his hand, but he held on tightly.

"We do this together," he said up at me and smiling. "You're not alone anymore, Mark."

I felt like I was going to cry before even sitting down with Hunter, and pulling me with him, we headed towards the dining room, to finally filter through the past.

***

-Jack's POV-

"Oh please tell me that's coffee," I said looking out at the opened door at Hunter. He was smiling his usual brilliant smile, his dark wavy hair hidden underneath a dark blue baseball cap. He was holding three Starbucks cups in a cup holder, and wearing a dark blue tank top and form fitting black jeans.

"It is coffee," he said with a wink and walking in, his bright green eyes glancing over to Mark.

"I got you a green tea with mint and a splash of milk," he said, handing over one of the cups over to Mark.

Mark look somewhat startled as he took it.

"Did I remember it right?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah," Mark said, taking a small sip. "How in the world did you remember that?"

"As many times as you ordered it, I guess it stuck in my head," Hunter said, heading back over to me.

"And for you and I Jackrabbit, the best drink out there, straight black coffee."

I took one of the cups with a little smile. "Straight? Funny word to be using with all the present company in the room."

Mark coughed laughed on his tea, and Hunter looked back over to me, his chest shaking with sudden giggles.

"You are such a cheeky one, Jackrabbit," he said, clapping me hard on the back. "I love that about you."

Mark gave me a quiet look, and I nodded and turned to Hunter.

"Actually, Mark and I needed to talk to you about something. It's kind of an uncomfortable thing, if you don't mind."

For the first time since I had met him, Hunter looked mildly concerned. He looked over to Mark, who's face had become slightly agitated.

"Must be important with the way you both suddenly look," he said, taking a sip of his own coffee. "I'm all about talking things out. I'm all ears."

Mark gestured to one of the dining room chairs and Hunter sat down. He rubbed the back of his head and placed his cup on the table. Mark sat down on the chair to his right, and I moved the chair from the other side of the table and placed it beside Mark, and sat down next to him. He held out his hand, and I took it.

Hunter's green eyes watched each of our movements, almost like he was trying to predict what the issue was. His smile was now a look of slight confusion, but he sat patiently and waited for Mark to speak.

"I know that this was a long time ago, but I need to talk about what happened during our...well it wasn't really a relationship, was it?"

Hunter shook his head slowly. "No, it wasn't. It was definitely more that just hanging out but, no, it never did get that far."

"Do you remember the whole classroom incident?"

Hunter squinted his eyes, as if trying to recall a long forgotten time.

"I'm sorry Fishbowl, but I'm getting forgetful in my old age, and keep in mind that I dabbled in some crazy things when I was a model. My memory has never been the same since. Can you be more specific?"

"The underwear that I wore that day," Mark said, looking embarrassed but still pushing through. I could feel his hand tighten on mine.

"Underwear?" Hunter repeated, his face looking confused. Then you could see a spark of recognition hit his handsome face. "Oh, right...that. Red? Vibrating?"

Mark nodded, looking relived that he didn't have to go into further explanation.

There was another uncomfortable pause. Everyone took another sip of two of their drinks, almost to have something to do with our hands.

"I didn't realize until very recently how much that incident affected me, and how I deal with things sexually. "

Hunter's face looked almost panic stricken by this admission, and he began to talk quickly.

"Fish, please understand," he said, his eyes looking to Mark, "I was an idiot back then. An idiot who had no idea what I had with you. You were my best mate, and all the fun we were having just went to my head. The wrong head, obviously."

I chuckled at that, and Mark and Hunter both looked at me. "I'm sorry," I said looking awkward. "I'm like a six year old sometimes when I hear a dick joke."

Mark lifted up our interlaced fingers and kissed my hand. "That's one of the reasons why I love you, Bright Eyes."

Mark looked back over. "I'm not even sure what I want from you. I hadn't really ever thought that I would ever see you again, let alone talk to you about it."

"It can start with an apology from me," Hunter said softly. "Fish...Mark, I should say. I'm sorry for what I did. I can't even imagine how much that must have hurt you to go through that. I had no idea that it still was bothering you but, how could it not? I'm amazed that you and Jack have been so nice to me with this over both of you."

Mark looked over to me. "Well, honestly Jack only was told about it the other day. I think that I was still processing everything before then."

Hunter nodded and looked over at the two of us again. "So, are we all right? Still can come and jog with you and eat cheesy filled sandwiches?"

Both Mark and I laughed.

"Yeah," said Mark quietly. "I think we're all right."

Hunter made a deep intake on breath and took a large swig of his coffee, and we all relaxed into talking about that would be happening for the rest of the day together.