"Your hugs are his kryptonite."

-Jack's POV-

Mark and I both looked at him stunned.

"Kicked you out?" Mark asked, his face slightly pale. "Please tell me that you're joking."

Felix said nothing, and continued to frown at the floor.

"Felix doesn't kid about stuff like that," I muttered, looking over at Mark.

I looked back over to Felix and sighed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about. It's been slowly getting to her wanting me to leave entirely. We've been distant since she went to Italy to get your wedding bands. I didn't go with her to get them. She went by herself and I stayed in England."

"Wait, what?" asked Mark, taking a step forward to look at Felix more closely. That was almost a year ago."

Felix looked back up, looking teary eyed.  "It started out her just wanting some space, so I agreed. I mean, hell I know that I can be difficult. We both can be, especially having been with each other so many years. Then it was moving to the ends of the bed, then her to the guest room and then, I told her that you two needed me to housesit for a while and she told me that maybe it was best for me to just stay over here the entire time."

Mark looked torn between wanting to give him distance and give him a giant hug.

"She told me a couple of days ago that she didn't want me to come back. She wants a "real break", whatever the fuck that even means."

Mark leaned over and gave him a tentative hug, and I followed.

"There's no need to worry about me," he mumbled as he pulled away. "I'm sure that things will work out. I already am in the works to get a temporary place until she comes to her senses."

A weak smile appeared on his lips, and crossed his arms. "But it would be great if I could just stay here until I get everything worked out. On the couch is fine, and I can help with whatever you need."

Mark glanced over at me, and our eyes met.

"Of course you can stay here, Fe," I said, trying to give him a warm smile. "I just wish you had told us what was going on."

Felix gave a hollow laugh. "And what would you two done? Flown all the way over here and rescue me like some sort of Septiplier superhero?" He shook his head slowly. "You two have enough to deal with getting moved halfway across the world and being crazy enough to get married. I don't need to add any more of the mess."

"Septiplier superhero?" Mark asked sarcastically.

"That title sounded better in my head," Felix admitted, looking annoyed, "but you get my point. You bros needed to just focus on each other, and not kill off brain cells thinking about me."

He headed back over to the couch and sat down. "So since I got the ok to couch surf and you two probably want to bang upstairs, let's stop the pity party, or at least wait until there is lots of alcohol available."

He looked over to Mark and smirked.

"You can have green tea or whatever you Chinese people drink."

"I'm part Korean, not Chinese and you know that," said Mark, smirking back.

He chuckled as he got up, and started pushing us towards the master bedroom. "Go on and get to the sleep both of you babies keep saying that you need. I'm going to order food and charge your credit card, Jack, so leave your wallet out here."

"I only half believe that's a joke," I said as we got to the bedroom. Mark walked inside but I paused to look back at Felix. "Look, are you sure that you're ok?"

Felix narrowed his blue eyes at me. "Jack, you know the answer to that. We've known each other a long time, but I will say that I'm...glad you both are here."

I leaned in to give him a hug, and he moved out of my reach. "You try hug me again, and I'll punch you in the face again. This time won't be an accident."

"I only half believe that's a joke too, so I'm backing away," I said as I closed the door.

Mark was already pulling out pajama pants and a soft t shirt to wear after his shower.

"You coming in to join me?' he asked, opening the bathroom door.

"No, you won't keep your hands to yourself in there," I said giving him a wink,  "and we haven't checked to see if Felix put hidden cameras in the rooms yet."

Mark laughed. "I actually think that we would make an amazing sex tape."

"I'd prefer you be the only one who knows what my naked ass looks like from now one, Bright Eyes."

He sighed as he headed in for his shower. "You are positively no fun, sometimes."