"Your blue eyes will bring me back to your lips every single time."

(A/N: A special thank you to @mizlunarmoonz  for the beginning idea for the next two chapters. They were a lot of fun to write!)

-Jack's POV-

"Make sure that you put a lot of material in the butt area of those pants, Harold. My baby has an ass that just won't quit."

I rolled my eyes at Mark as the tailor tried not to laugh too hard. I felt a tug behind me as Harold adjusted the seam on my dress pants and added a couple of pins. Mark was typing away on his phone already looking amazing in his black dress slacks and a crisp white shirt. His dark head bowed down low looking at the screen.

I felt a sudden stab of pain in my right thigh and yelped.

"Sorry about that," Harold said, his words muffled slightly by pins.

Mark looked up, chucking lightly as he headed over to me. I shuffled slightly on the box I was standing on as he placed his hands around my waist.

"You look weird being taller than me now," he muttered, his face looking up at me.

"It's nice to be able to see the top of your head," I replied, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Besides you are barely taller than me any way. An inch at most. "

"Sometimes an inch makes a difference."

"Was that a dick joke?"

He lifted up on his tip toes to be able to reach me for a kiss.  "Maybe."

"Ow!" I screamed again.

Harold looked up again, this time less apologetic. "Jack, I love both of you being adorable, but either please wait for me to be away from your groin to kiss and cuddle or stop wiggling so much."

"I'd prefer his groin stay in tact, so we'll behave," Mark said as he backed away from me quickly and headed towards the chair.

The rest of the fitting went relatively smoothly, and as long as we didn't gain too much weight before the wedding date our suits would be a perfect fit. Harold wrote down some additional information about the colors of our ties and any other in his words "splashes of color" that we would like.

As I was looking through an order book I felt my chin get lifted up. Mark was holding up different shades of blue neck ties began to hold one after another beside my face.

"If you're finally going to strangle me, you may want to wait until we're not in public."

Mark shook his head as he smiled. "I'm trying to match your eye color to my tie. It's harder than it looks, you know. Your eyes are so bright blue, almost like electricity."

I blushed. "I can't make fun of you when you say sweet things like that."

He looked at me again, his soft brown eyes connecting with mine in a way that made my heart beat so fast that my chest almost hurt.

"Can we head home after this?" I asked. "I think that I need to take you to the bedroom."

"Yes," he replied, deciding on a tie. "I like that idea. A lot."

He leaned forward and out lips were together, thoroughly enjoying the moment when I heard a notification sound on my phone.

"Sorry," I said, pulling away from his mouth. I grabbed at my phone and looked at the screen.

"No problem, Bright Eyes," he whispered as he waved at Harold so that he could pay for his tie. "We probably should wait until we get home to continue anyway."

The alert was for YouTube saying that a Pewdiepie was live, and if I wanted to view it. My eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Babe?" I asked, calling over to Mark. "Where's Felix at right now?

"He's at the house until later this afternoon. Why?"

Oh my fucking god.

In a couple of thumb swipes I was on Felix's homepage and clicking on his livestream video labeled "Live at the Casa de Septiplier!"

Oh my fucking god.

At once I see Felix's face on the screen, his blonde hair perfect, and light blue eyes sparkling with incredible mischief. He was clearly in the dining room by the background.

"Hey there bros!" Felix said loudly. "This is PEWDIEPIE! I am here is the stately home of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, who are more lovingly known as Septiplier. Both Jack and Mark are out for the day so I thought that it would be only right to check out some of their house."

"Mark?" I called over, my eyes growing wide.

"Just a second, babe. Getting my receipt."

"Let's start off in the kitchen, shall we?" Felix continued, the handheld camera he was holding shaking as he walked. "This is where Jack pretty much makes everything. He can cook LIKE A BOSS!"

He swiveled the camera around to look at the stove and then opened the fridge to show off all of our food.

Jesus I needed to clean the refrigerator.

"Mark? Seriously, come here," I called again.

Sighing deeply Mark headed over to me. "What's the big emergency?"

I handed him my phone and watched his eyes grow wide.

"Please don't tell me that he's giving the entire internet a tour of our house."

I nodded. "That's exactly what he's doing."

Mark looked at me and sighed again. "Well, it's not like we have anything that we would have an issue with viewers seeing."

I glared at him. "You really think that Felix is going to stop at the kitchen?"

Mark's face suddenly registered my concern. "Our bedroom. You don't think that he would..."

He paused, looking at my narrowed eyes.

"Oh my fucking god," he said, and grabbing me by the arm we went running out of the store to start heading home as fast as we could.