"You could feel the sex heat in the room."

-Mark's POV-

"Bright Eyes, please calm down."

That was a bad idea, as his beautiful blue eyes narrowed threateningly at me.

Rule 1: when dating an Irishman, never ever tell them to calm down. The opposite will always occur.

"Calm down?" he said, his scowl firmly in place. "Did you see what that madman of a photographer is doing to the kitchen? There's a giant mess all over the place!"

"I'm sure that it will be all cleaned up by the time the Rocco leaves, babe. He needs a place to put all of his equipment during the photo shoot, remember?"

If he wasn't so upset, I would have found his anger almost adorable. His slender fists clenched and soft face looked almost murderous.

"But my kitchen, Mark," he said, pleadingly. "It's being ripped apart and I don't believe that he'll clean it up at all.  He has a man bun, for fuck's sake!"

"What does his hair have to do with anything?"

He leaned over to me and whispered. "Never trust anyone with a man bun."

Hunter came over to us and smiled at Jack warmly.

"I already talked to Rocco and I assure you that your lovely kitchen will make it through today unscathed." Jack looked unconvinced, but continued to listen. "Both of you should be in hair and makeup instead of worrying about anything."

He pointed toward the living room where there were people waiting to get us ready for the photos.  We both nodded and headed to the living room. After sitting in plushy chairs we both got our hair combed and brushed. Jack hissed slightly about his makeup person insisting on trimming his beard a bit, but finally gave in to her persistence.

Rocco Vince, man bun aside, seemed like a fairly nice guy. He wore dark blue slacks and a collared shirt and was a huge fan of both Jack and myself. He had a ridiculous amount of cameras and equipment, but seemed almost beside himself with the chance to work with us. Earlier in the morning Hunter had showed us some of his work, and it was quite impressive.

"Ok, Mark," Rocco said, slightly breathless, you're up first.

I got out of my chair after a couple more moments of makeup and looked over to Jack. "How do I look?" I asked.

"As handsome as ever," he said, looking at me dreamily. "You're just lucky that you're engaged, or I might take advantage of you."

"I wouldn't try anything," I replied. "My fiancé is really crazy."

The make up artists both laughed. "You two are just too cute," said the darker haired lady who was working on Jack.

I chuckled and followed Rocco to the living room. There was a nice backdrop and lights were everywhere. There was a giant fan in the corner that I eyed suspiciously.

"That's just to keep the room cool, Fishbowl," Hunter said quickly, apparently reading my facial expression.

Rocco asked me to sit, and a couple of assistants ran up to me and straightened my shirt and smoothed out a wrinkle on my pants. I was wearing a bright red fitted shirt and dark brown pants and shoes.

"Straighten his glasses, someone please?" Rocco said, looking at me through his camera lenses. An assistant came zipping over but I stopped them.

"I can do that, thanks," I said, smiling softly and adjusting my glasses myself.

I glanced off to my right and saw Jack leaning against the hallway area to watch, his face looking amazing and beard a bit trimmer.

"Ok, Mark," just try to relax and look over to me.

I looked over and gave a smile.

"No no," Rocco said, pulling the camera away from his face. "You look too posed. Just relax and act naturally."

"I have no idea what that means," I admitted.

Rocco looked at me like I was slightly dimwitted, which considering how I was feeling, was very accurate.  He glanced over to Hunter, and muttered something to him that I couldn't hear.

Hunter nodded and walked over. He stood next to me, and leaned in as he talked.

"Fishbowl," he began, his aftershave floated around him, "you look great on camera but you need to relax."

He smiled and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Do you mind if I help out a bit?"

"Uh, sure," I said, somewhat confused as to what he was going to do.

Hunter smiled and began to rub my shoulders, his fingers digging deeply into my skin. It felt much better than it should have, and I realized how tense I was.

I groaned much louder than I meant to, and looking over I saw Jack raise an eyebrow.

"There you go," Hunter said after a couple of minutes. "Now let's get you ready to look at the camera. This is trick that always helped me when I was modeling. Now, just look at my face closely, all right?"

I nodded, and looked at him fully in the face. It was the first time in a such a long time that I was this close to him. His body had gotten more toned since we were together,  and his skin slightly more tanned, but his face looked the same.

The strong jaw, the deep set dimples that were nestled in his cheeks, no matter if he was smiling or not. The slightly red lips and the way his freckles were so pronounced on his bridge of his perfectly centered nose. His breathtaking green eyes, which when you were close enough, could see small specks of deep blue inside the irises.

"You need to look at the camera like I'm looking at you. Like you are the most special person in the world. Soften your gaze. You love the person, and you want them to come towards you."

I nodded, and gulped.

"Can you feel it?" He asked me softly. "The connection in my eyes to you? It's almost like a glow surrounding your body. Feel it?"

"Yeah, I uhhh.."

Jesus what's wrong with me?

That tingling feeling that I used to have was when he looked at me. It wasn't love, but longing to taste a forgotten spicy and sweet flavor from the past.

"Fish?" I heard him say softly.

I blinked a few times, and realized that I had no idea what he had been saying in the last few moments.

"Sorry," I said quickly, "I must have zoned out there for a second."

Hunter smiled. "It's alright mate. Not the first time my pep talks have made someone's eyes glaze over. My voice can be droning sometimes." He gave a smile and a wink. "Think you can try what I suggested?"

"What? Oh, yeah, I can," I said, feeling hot all of the sudden. I turned to Jack who had a very concerned look on his face. He gave me a knowing glance that we were definitely going to chat about what just happened right after the photo shoot was over.

I sighed, and nodded that I understood.