"Your hands are magical thingy things." (🍋)

- Mark's POV-

To say that talking to Hunter was a mistake was an understatement, but one that I couldn't erase no matter how hard I tried. Felix and Hunter shuffled to the guest bed room without giving neither me or Jack another look. It was for the best since I had no idea what to say to either one of them right now. The only person I wanted to talk to right now was snoring softly in my arms.

With a another quick turn we were in our bedroom and I gently placed Jack on the bed. He groaned slightly as he sank limply into the soft mattress, but other than that he didn't move at all. I rubbed his shoulder as I spoke.

"Jack," I whispered, "Babe, we need to get ready for bed."

He didn't even stir a tiny bit, and I sighed.

Grabbing some pajamas bottoms from his drawer I headed back to the bed and sat him up as gently as I could. He was muttering to himself as I slowly pulled off his shirt and then worked on taking off his jeans.

"Mark?" he muttered, his eyes still closed.

"Yeah babe?"

"Are we going to bed?"

"We are," I said lifting up his right leg and pushing the soft pajamas on him.

"Oh good," he replied. "I think I'm drunk."

He looked at me bleary eyed as I placed his other leg in the pajamas and wiggled him inside them all the way.

Our eyes met again.

"You ok?" he asked, his blue eyes looking slightly worried.

"No, but it can wait until the morning Bright Eyes. I'll talk to you about it then."

Jack leaned closer to see me a bit clearer, his face looking absolutely adorable and his accent incredibly thick when he wasn't sober.

"No, we can talk now. I wanna talk. You're upset. I'm sorry I fell asleep, Mark."

I leaned over and kissed his lips, and he allowed me to lay him down onto his pillow. He gave me a lazy smile as he looked up at me. How could I tell him what happened tonight? The thought of seeing that smile disappear was too much to bear.

"I'm not upset with you at all, Sean. You're the most wonderful person in the world to me."

He giggled and his cheeks turned pink.

"You're the most wonderful person in the universe," he slurred, his smile huge. "I love you sooooo much."

"I love you too, babe," I said as I gave him Eskimo kisses.

"You wanna...you wanna fool around?" Jack asked, his blue eyes looking me over.

I chuckled, and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "You're sexy as hell right now, but you need to get to sleep babe."

Jack pouted and reached out to me and I laid down beside him and we kissed. I felt hands on my jeans as he fumbled for the zipper.

"Babe," I said as I pulled away from the kiss. "You really are in no condition for sex."

The blue eyes blinked at me slowly, the bottom lip pouting even worse than before.

"Can't help it," he said, his smile back in full effect. "You're so handsome, and I love ya so much. You...you're the love of my life. D-did ya know that?"

I felt my heart beating faster at his words. Why did he have to be so sexy and sweet when he was drunk?

"You're the love of my life too, babe," I replied. "You have no idea how much I love you, Sean."

He giggled again and bit his bottom lip, his eyes shifted in and out of focus as he looked at me. I felt myself losing control of being able to not touch him.

"Mark?" Jack said softly. "Can we fool around just a little? Please?"

It was too much to handle and I nodded as I pulled down his pajamas again, his thick thighs flexed as I took a hold of his length in my hands. He gasped as I began to stroke him slowly up and down and I watched his wet tongue lick his pink lips as he relaxed his face. Blue eyes closed behind long dark lashes, his cheeks turned a bright pink as he thrusts in my hand. His left hand grabbed a hold of my right shoulder and squeezed tight, as if needing to ground himself.

"Mark..." he moaned as my right hand continued to slide against his hard member. His hips bucked in a sloppy dance as I pumped. I turned to kiss his lips and could feel him tensing as he headed closer to a climax.

Breaking the kiss I watched his face, eyes opened and wide, his teeth biting his bottom lip. Soft whimpers finding some way to escape to meet my waiting ears.

"I love you, Sean," I said as I softly kissed his forehead. "I love you more than anything."

He moaned again, small tears appeared in the corners of his gorgeous eyes.

"I'm so close," he sighed. "You feel so good. Your hands are...magical...thingy things."

I chuckled at him, trying to remember that line for the future. I gathered a small amount of speed, and heard him gasps again. His left hand traveled down my arm and gripped the bedspread. His thrusts into my hand grew more powerful, silently begging for stronger strokes.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh my god."

His eyes were opened, but his blue gaze told me that he was miles away, chasing down his pleasure like a predator needing his next meal. I rubbed my thumb over his tip in small circles and he shuttered and his mouth opened up in a silent scream.

Then like fireworks he was cumming, his toes curled and head pushed back in the pillow. His back arched off of the mattress as I slowed down my hand into a gentle massage. His face, flushed and radiant. To see him like this, to know that I was able to make him feel this way made my heart feel so full and powerful.

His chest rose and fell as I took a few napkins from the night stand and softly cleaned him. He giggled sleepily at the material fluttering against his skin. He lifted up his hips enough for me to pull his pajamas pants back up to his waist. His eyes were slightly hazed as he looked up at me, a small smile across his lips.

"I didn't do anything for you," he said, a yawn behind his words. "Just give me a minute, and I'll do something for..."

The last of his sentence was lost behind an opened mouth and closed eyelids. I pushed strands of his hair away from his face and he didn't move a muscle. This moment was perfect. He was perfect. How me made me always feel was...perfect.

To see those bright eyes tomorrow when I told him what happened tonight was almost too painful to think about.

What the fuck are we going to do?