"You're going to slowly kill me, one calorie at a time."

-Mark's POV-

"No. FUCKING. WAY!"

His hands trembled as he looked inside of the FedEx package, and I prepared myself for the scream of delight and the bone crushing hug to follow it. In one movement he pulled out the a large white box with lettering all over the side. His face broke into a giant smile as he pulled out what clearly looked like giant caulking gun.

On the side of in bright red letters was Cheese Infuser 5000. The device was a broad as his chest, and the handle looked almost menacing in the about of power you could push out cheese. I took a few steps back from the kitchen island as Jack placed one of the large cartridges into the holster.

"Bright Eyes," I said calmly, raising up my hands as if he was a mad gunman, "remember that I love you. Please use that thing responsibly."

His mind seemed to be racing, and he looked at me fully in the face, his eyes alive with the amazing possibilities. "I am going to shove cheese into so much shit!"

"There are so many wrong things in what you just said. I don't even know where to begin."

He rolled his eyes and ran over to me, giving me the bone crushing hug that I was expecting. I couldn't help be smile at how happy he was, my waistline be damned. He started reading the instructions manual and after a few moments grabbed his phone and send me a text as to what types of cheeses to buy the next time I was at the store.

"I don't even know how to say the name of some of these," I said, feeling bewildered. "I refuse to eat any food that I can not easily pronounce."

"Really?" he asked, with a smirk on his lips. "What was the name of the dish I made us on Sunday?"

Shit.

"Chicken..."

"Chicken what?"

"Chicken...with stuff...in it?"

"You do realize that you could be naming at least ten different dishes, right?" he said, moving the cheese infuser to a clear space in a kitchen drawer.

"Ok, so I'm not a scholar when it comes to the name of chicken dishes," I grumbled. "You love me for my body, not my mind."

He giggled and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "You do have a really nice body," he said, giving my ass a firm pat, "but you are so much more than that and you know it."

I leaned in for another kiss and I felt him pat my ass again.

"So, other than getting a lot of fancy cheeses, did we need anything else from the store?"

"No, I think that should cover it," he said. "I'm going to be heading up to the office to work on a few videos. We still have our appointment with Mr. Spencer on Thursday?"

I nodded my head and adjusted my glasses. Mr. Spencer had finally gotten all the details out for being a full sponsor on both of our channels, and with the rising problems with advertisers on YouTube it was a welcomed relief to have a solid sponsorship. Mike had spent weeks getting all of the paperwork done, and tomorrow would be the final meeting. Jack and I would need to be leaving early, and my nerves were starting to show.

"So, tell me again about Mr. Spencer," I said, heading over to the kitchen table and sitting down. "What's he like? I've only talked to him on the phone. You said something before about him looking like an angry eagle, right?"

"Vulture, actually," he said, as he threw the FedEx box in the trash. "Really tall and intimidating, with a deep voice. Even Mike was nervous as hell."

"Wow," I said, my eyebrows raised. "That's definitely saying something if he makes Mike sweat bullets."

He giggled and sat down next to me. "Yes, but I think that Mr. Spencer will be happy to finally meet you. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, kissing his hand.

He shrugged. "Because everyone likes you, Bright Eyes. You are able to put pretty much anyone at ease. You're charming, funny, and incredible sweet.

"Mr. Septiceye," I said, nuzzling his neck, "I do believe you're going to make me blush."

He smiled, and lowering his head towards me caught my lips for a tender kiss. "I like making you blush."

"Well, I blush for more than just kind words," I said, giving him a small wink.

"I'm aware of that," he said smoothly. "You are great at blushing and for getting me difficult to pronounce cheeses. You are the total package."

"Package? I feel that there is a dick joke somewhere in that compliment." I said, giving him another kiss.

"If there was, I'd never admit to it."