"You better drive this car like you stole it!"

-Mark's POV-

It was really lucky that Jack was able to run when he needed to, because we were moving fast down the sidewalk. I clicked the button on the car remote and heard the beep beep of our car as we rounded the corner into the full parking lot. Glancing back I saw that Jack was keeping a close eye on the livestream. His bright blue eyes looking strained as we raced. I let go of him arm and we opened up the car doors, and closed them back with a loud snap.

The engine purred and looking both ways, I pulled out of the parking spot and headed towards the busy street.

"Damn it," I grumbled, already seeing the lines of traffic. "Why does LA always have to be a fucking bumper to bumper traffic all of the time?"

Jack glanced up almost absentmindedly, mumbling a vague agreement before he looked back down at his phone.

"What's he doing now," I asked quickly, trying to find a way into the left lane to make the next turn.

"He's still in the kitchen. Jesus when was the last time I mopped? The floor looks horrible?"

"Need you to focus, babe."

He blinked a few times. "Right, of course. Let's try calling him."

At once I connected my phone up to the Car Phone system and ringing echoed all around us. After five rings it want to voicemail.

"He's not looking around," Jack groaned. "The son of a bitch must have his phone in a completely different room."

I cursed as we hit another red light. By the rate we were going between the constant stops or would be at least half an hour before we got back. Jack placed him on speaker and I glanced over while we waited at the long light.

Felix was now in the living room, showing off our movie collection.

"I know that this will disappoint a lot of fans," he said as he grabbed a few DVD titles to show them to the camera, "but both of them are really boring. Most nights they just sit around and watch movies. Well, Mark watches movies. Jack mostly falls asleep and snores."

"Hey!" Jack screamed, "I don't do that all of the time."

I chuckled. "You kind of do babe, but you have really cute snores."

He shot me a nasty look.

"Yes, he does have cute snores," echoed Felix from the livestream, clearly answering a question from the chat room.

I coughed back a laugh as the light turned green and we were off again. The traffic was still ruthless so I turned down a side street. Hopefully it would cut off some time.

"Calm down, bros," I heard Felix's voice say happily. "This will be a full tour. Can't show you bedroom right at the start. What's the fucking fun in that?"

"God damn it, Felix," I snapped as I tried to call him again. Still nothing but rings and then his voicemail.

The side streets were helping with time, and it looked like I shaved off about five minutes.

"Oh Jesus," Jack grumbled. "He's heading upstairs."

I pressed the call button on my phone again and after the voicemail prompt found myself shouting at the top of my lungs. I'm sure anyone driving in the lanes next to me would have been convinced that I was crazy.

"Felix, call me back ASAP. I mean it!"

I took another turn and we were back on the main road again and slamming my brakes fast we were right back into heavy traffic.