"Your lips are my only wish. (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

"Bright Eyes?"

His lips were so soft as he ran kisses up and down my inner thighs, his strong thumbs rubbing small circles into my calves and bare feet. Glancing down at him between my legs I could only see the top of his thick head of dark wavy hair. The couch shifted slightly as he adjusted.

"Bright Eyes?" I asked again.

"Mmh?"

"If you keep doing that I'm not going to make it very long."

He glanced up at me, his broad mouth turning upwards to a very sly grin. I reached out my arms and he reached my chest with just a few crawling movements and our mouths and tongues connected smoothly. He moved down to my chin and neck creating a trail of careful bites and echoes of moans.

"I love you so much," I sighed into his right ear as he paused at a certain spot near my collarbone.

"I love you more."

His nimble hands unzipped my shorts and pulled my length toward him.

I throbbed in his right hand as he rubbed the tip in a circle motion.

"Fuck..."

My hips bucked and my head flew back into the arm of the couch, the sensation of his skin sending shivers down my spine and pelvis. A dark chuckle floated from him and he rubbed the same spot and I bucked even harder, my fingers gripping angrily into the seat cushions as I screamed.

"AGHH...MMMMMHHH FUCK."

My eyes snapped open at the sudden cool feeling around my legs as he pulled my shorts and boxers off completely. Moving up again to my face he placed his thumb near my mouth and I opened wide. I licked and sucked the warmth of his skin, letting it roll around my toungue and my teeth grazing his thumb as he pulled it back out. A long groan escaped from his throat and he placed the newly wet digit into my entrance.

"Ohhhhh, my GOD."

He was watching me as he pushed in and out, his face inches from mine almost daring me not to make noise. I was losing the fight as his pace quickened and I was biting my bottom lip so hard that I could almost taste blood.

"You couldn't look any more sexy if you tried, Bright Eyes," he sighed as he watched me struggle. Out of the corner of my eye his pants were pulled down to his muscular rear and he began to stroke himself quickly with his left hand.

I was pressing into him as much as I could, my body desperate for more friction. My voice whimpering as he continued.

"Mark...please..."

I spread my legs as wide as the couch would allow me to and his index finger slid in.

"Gahhhh, I'm...ohhhhhh..."

My eyes rolled back as I climaxed feeling like I was leaving the world behind is a blast of stars behind the space between him and I. The warnth of his hand pressed against my chest to keep me from rippling off of the couch, so at least some part of would stay Earth bound. I gasped after what seemed like a lifetime and opened my eyes to see him still beside me. He moved his left hand back to his length and began stroking again.

"Welcome back, babe. Have a nice trip?"

I took deep shuttering breaths as he hovered above me again. "Sorry, I didn't expect -"

"I know that you're not about to apologize for letting me watch you cum, are you?"

I laughed weakly as he pulled smooth fingers out of me and our lips met again. "Now let's see if we can make you cum again, huh?"

Then he fully entered me and my mouth opened up into a silent scream. He kissed my neck as I tried to create sounds again and began to thrust deeply inside me. What I lacked in voice he made up for in gutteral groans and he lifted my legs and placed them against his sturdy chest and began to set a fierce pace.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck, Sean."

The feeling was like fire finding water as steam almost appeared on our skin. His face almost angry as he chased down his climax, his hair tangled and eyes almost wild. I was close again, and this time the orgasm was not going to be dry.

"I'm so close," I gasped. "Don't stop until we both cum."

"Of course, baby. "

Just the sound of our bodies finding new places to explore our pleasure. I could feel him tensing, and I reached for his hand. He took mine and grunted as he continued to hit my prostate in different angles.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK! AhhhhhHH!"

I spilled over the both of us, so hot and wet it hit me in waves as I let go of his hand and felt his fingers tight around my knees holding me down from the spasmic motions. I was weezing for air and only realized that he had pulled out and was telling me to breathe through my nose, his face slightly worried.

"Babe, try to steady your air. Nice and slow."

I listened as much as I could, my ears and eyes burning. His hand caressed my cheek as he whispered to me to relax.

"You didn't finish," I said, trying to look at him clearly through the tears. "What happened? We need to keep going. You were so close."

He shook his head. "I'm fine, Bright Eyes. Don't worry about me. Watching your face is all I ever need. You were just...stunning."

I giggled and looked at him, sighing deeply. "I love you so much."

He leaned down and nuzzled my nose with his. "I love you too, babe. Now let's get us both cleaned up." He reached down and picked me up in his arms. His face looked concerned as I tightened my arms around him.

"Hey, are you sure that you're ok?"

"Yes. of course. I'm fine babe."

His dark eyes didn't meet mine, but thought it best not to push him to talk about it until he was ready.