"You know, we should charge people for all the sexiness that happens here."

-Jack's POV-

Mark: You may want to keep an eye on the two of them while we're gone. I'd like both of them to stay a happy couple. At least until after the wedding.

I looked up from the text message back to Tyler and Ethan. Both of them seemed to be doing everything that they could be doing to not make eye contact with each other. Tyler was working with me on the desk while Ethan was dusting the newly built bookcases.

Every once in a while Tyler would glance over to Ethan when he knew that his back was turned, as if he wanted to at least connect with some part of him, even if it was just the back of his head.

"Thanks again for all your help," I said, trying to break through all of the silence.

"We're glad to help," Ethan said reaching down to the ground to grab a few more items for the shelf. "Your office is looking more like you every second."

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm planning on painting the walls a bright green color like my mascot Sam. Do you think that's too much?"

"That would be amazing!" Ethan squeaked happily, his hands clapping together.

"Yeah," said Tyler, joining the conversation. "Ethan's right. You're room is going to be cool.

Ethan caught Tyler's eye and they both turned back to what they were doing. Ethan's face turned slightly pink around the cheeks again and Tyler cleared his throat as he put on the final leg of the desk.

I stood up and looked over to the two of them. "I'm grabbing myself a cold drink. Anything for either of you?"

"An ice water would be great," Ethan said, giving another small smile.

"Same," said Tyler, looking at the desk assembly instructions again.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and headed back to the office. Feeling my phone buzz, and paused and checked my text messages.

Mark: We'll be back in about 15 minutes. How's the grumpy couple doing?

I walked to my office quietly and glanced inside. Tyler was standing up now holding Ethan in his arms. They were leaning against the bookcase and kissing each other. Their eyes both closed, Tyler"s large hands around Ethan's waist. Ethan was standing on his tiptoes to make sure to fully reach Tyler's lips.

I smiled, and slipped back out in the hallway again.

Me: Doing better. They're almost treating my new bookcase like the guest room bed.

Mark: Wait, what? Isn't your bookcases finished? Are they fucking standing up or something?

Me: Practically. I'll stop them before any more of our furniture falls victim to their passion.

I waited a couple of moments and then walked back inside, coughing loudly. They both stopped kissing quickly, Ethan looking somewhat dazed and embarrassed.

"Sorry to interrupt you two," I said, smiling a bit. "At this point you both probably really need this water."

"Yeah, actually," Ethan said blush in full force again. "Sorry about that."

"No problem," I said. "It's just something about our house that brings out the raw emotions."

"Tell me about it," Tyler muttered, looking over at Ethan.

***

"You did an amazing job," I said, looking at the paint color. "It's a perfect match to the green color of Sam!"

Mark gave a bashful smile, and ran his fingers through his hair. "The praise should really go the painting associate. She was the one who did the color matching."

I walked over from the dining room table to Mark, and gave him a big hug. "Well, thank you to both of you then. For being so wonderful..."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss, feeling his deep chuckle in the back of my throat. "Anything for you, Bright Eyes."

He gave my ass a quick squeeze. "And since she's not here, can I have the thank you kiss that you owe the lady at the paint store, too?"

I giggled, and we kissed again. I felt myself moan as his warm hands reached under the bottom of my shirt, and blunt nails scratched the small of my back. I pushed him back a few steps to the wall, our lips still sliding with the curves of our mouths. I touched his chest and took hold of his shirt and another groan escaped from inside him. Then I could feel fingers groping at the zipper of my jeans, and I giggled, and pulled away from the kiss.

His face looked momentarily dazed.

"We both promised each other that type of celebrating would happen after my office was finished, remember?" I said, kissing his cheek and heading back over to the dining room table.

"Firstly, you so started that," he said.

"Mature as always," I replied.

He smirked. "And secondly, why was the thank you kiss for her so much hotter than the one for me?"

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the paint cans. "Because she's the one who actually made up the paint, silly."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I get rewarded once the painting is done?"

"Absolutely," I said, heading to the office with the paint. I turned around and looked back at him. "Well, are you coming?"

"I was until you pulled away from me," he said smoothly, "but I'll forgive you this time."

"You are too good to me," I said dryly. "Into the office please? The color of your supposed blue balls will compliment the green."