"Your kisses are worth all of this craziness."

- Mark's POV -

"Felix, I swear to god that if you point that camera at me while I'm changing I'll make Chica the best man instead of you."

The light eyes glared in a sense of wanting to gamble on my threat, but a muscled hand took a hold of the slender shoulder and pulled him out of the doorway.

"Thanks Hunter," I called out as I closed the door behind them.

My hair was not wanting me to go to any club, strip or otherwise it seemed. I agreed with my giant mess of tangles. I hated strip clubs. They were full of cheap drinks and bored women with plastic smiles. Jack happily agreed that maybe just dinner show would be great as a bachelor party idea, but Felix had been hyping a night of YouTube debauchery for weeks on his channel.

There was a loud knock on the bathroom door and I groaned. I wasn't ever getting dressed at this rate.

"Fuck off! You're not seeing me naked!"

"Well," said a completely different voice, "that's going to make the honeymoon a bitch and a half."

Shit.

I cracked open the door to see my wonderful fiancé, his arms crossed and dazzling eyes looking somewhat annoyed.

"Sorry, babe. I thought you were Felix."

"Oh, was he in here too with the camera? He tried that with me while I was on the phone with my brother Simon about where we were all meeting tonight. Threw a shoe at his head, but he dodged it. Motherfucker."

I laughed as I pulled him into the bathroom with me, then closed and locked the door. He giggled at the way I grabbed as his hips and pressed him against me, with our noses touching each other.

"I came to talk to you, Mr. Fischbach. Not for you to cop a feel."

"Want me to stop?"

"Such a stupid question."

I chuckled as I lifted up his chin for a kiss and our lips slid together. The way he can make me feel with just the way he kisses me, and the way he presses his hands to the small of my back. It's almost too much to feel. Like a tingle of electricity that makes my mouth and chest vibrate every single time.

There is another knock at the bathroom door.

"Busy kissing a hot guy," I called out. "Go away."

Jack hit me on the shoulder as the sound of a familiar laugh came through the door.

"As sexy as that sounds," Hunter's deep voice rumbled through the door. "Phoenix still is armed with a video camera and saying things like that will have him trying to body slam through the door, you know."

Jack giggled again as he opened up the door to see Hunter dimpled grin.

"Not trying to stop the love train," he said. "But there's a very stressed out man in the living room talking about him being your ride to get your marriage license?"

"Oh shit," Jack yelled as he turned back to me. "That's Mike. I completely forgot that he was taking us to the courthouse today to get the license!"

I sighed as I could feel my libido grumble at the realization that some shower sex was absolutely not happening anytime soon. The blue eyes looked pleadingly at me to just throw on some clothes for now and shower later.

"Fine," I muttered. "Let's get going before the courthouse closes on us."

Mike looked as grouchy as ever as he was answering ridiculous questions to Felix's camera. His light brown eyes shifting around to find the best way to escape. I had never seen Mike so relieved to see Jack and I when we headed down the stairs. The only one who seemed genuinely disappointed was Felix himself.

"Oh come on," he grumbled. "I barely got past the soft ball questions. I need about two more minutes to make Mike interesting enough for my fans."

Mike pushed the camera out of his face like he was dealing with a member of the paparazzi and we headed out to the courthouse with Felix muttering something I'm sure really offensive in Swedish.

The ride over was full of Jack checking and rechecking all of our paperwork while Mike and I chatted about the reception. It seemed that Mike's wife had recently become a very aggressive vegan and wanted to make sure that I had gotten the change from her meal being chicken to the veggie lasagna instead.

"Yes, I got it. Already told the caterer about the change. Thank god you told me when you did. It was the last day I could make any food changes before additional fees."

"Mark, where is your birth certificate?" Jack called, sounding strained from the back seat. "I told you to make sure that you gave me your...oh wait, here it is. Never mind."

"Deep breaths, Bright Eyes."

Mike smirked at the frazzled way Jack was acting, but smartly didn't actually remark. At this point Jack's emotions were all over the place. One minute he was happy and smiling and the next minute close to a nervous breakdown. He was the only one that Felix didn't dare put a camera in the face of unannounced.

Especially after the shoe incident.

Luckily we made it to the civil courthouse with just enough time to spare, and the marriage certificate was gotten and securely in my fiancé's arms as if it was the more precious cargo in the world. Even Mike who still was not even close to being friends with Jack has to admit that the smile on his face when we signed our names on the certificate was one of the sweetest he had ever seen.

After we got back and waved goodbye to Mike we moved slowly into the house. Jack kept looking at the paper as if he could barely believed what it said.

"You seem shocked that we're actually going to do this," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. "If I was going to call it off it would have been way before now."

He giggled and bite his bottom lip as he looked up at me. The crystal blue eyes dazzling in the sunlight. My heart fluttered the same way that it always did when he looked at me like this. The blended innocent and sultry quality that only he could do.

"I just...I don't know what to think now that it's really happening," he replied. "It's really really happening isn't it?"

"Yeah it is. As long as we both survive the bachelor party. I am kind of terrified of what Felix has planned for us babe."

He leaned his forehead so it touched mine and sighed.

"Me too," he admitted. "But if we end up having to kill Felix for doing anything too embarrassing, let's just make sure that it's off camera ok?"

"Totally. My husband will always be worth burying a body over."