"You probably should have started calling them a month ago."

-Mark's POV-

"Thank you for calling the passport renewal office. Please speak your responses clearly so that we can route your call correctly. How may we help you today?"

"Customer service," I speak clearly into my phone.

"Thank you. You said that you had a question about our office hours. Is that correct?"

"No," I said clearly.

"Ok great. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from -"

"No," I said, my headache getting worse.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's try again. How may we help you today?"

"Customer service," I said again.

"Thank you. You want to learn more about the passport renewal process, is that correct?"

"No," I said, feeling my patience evaporating with each moment.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's try again. How may we help you today?"

"CUSTOMER SERVICE," I shouted, my voice cracking slightly.

"Thank you. You want to speak to customer service, is that correct?"

My heart leapt. "Yes," I said happily, sitting up straighter in my office chair.

"Ok, great. We are now transferring you to the Mandarin Chinese speaking customer service line."

I groaned and hung up the phone.

"I'm really not trying to say I told you so..." he said smugly as he walked in and sat in the chair beside me.

"Then don't," I grumbled back. "That stupid crazy recording just tried to transfer me to a customer service representative who spoke Mandarin."

He rolled his eyes. "Mark, you do know that the rep you were being transferred probably spoke English too, right?"

I groaned again. "I didn't even think of that!"

He sighed sympathetically at me, and took my right hand in his left. "I'm pretty good at getting a hold of people on the phone for these types of things. Just take some deep breaths, and let me handle it, ok?"

I nodded, thanking him.

"So, other than that, did you buy the plane tickets?"

I nodded. "Set for April 12th. 5am flight."

He flinched at the time.

"That's the only morning time that they offered," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed and got up out of his chair. I took a hold of his left hand and looked up at him.

"If you still want to wait a while to do this, we can."

He chuckled. "Mark, I already said yes to marrying you, so us finally moving in together seems like less of a commitment at this point, don't you think?"

I interlaced our fingers together and smiled. "I guess you're right about that, it's just that you having to go through selling your house, and getting rid of so many things...it bothers me."

He moved over to me and sat gently on my lap, and rubbed my back with his right hand. "It's sweet that you are worried about my house and my things, Bright Eyes, but we talked about it. As much as I'm going to miss Brighton, it just makes more sense with YouTube and our lives that I move to Los Angeles."

I inhaled and pressed my cheek to his chest. It just seemed like he was having to make so many changes for me. Not to mention he would be even further away from his family, not to mention Robin, Felix and so many of his other friends.

"We could just keep both places," I suggested softly. "The money part of it can be easily worked out."

He sighed, and looked into my eyes. "It's just a house and just things," he said, leaning down and nuzzling my nose.

"But Sean," I said, trying to make him understand. "I'm taking you away from your home."

His fingers caressed my stubbly beard, and then turning, so that he was straddling my legs, his chest touching mine. I placed my hands around his small waist and our foreheads touched.

"My home is wherever you are," he said softly.  Crying at his words, I found a safe place to rest my weary head, and he sat there with me until I was okay again.