"You've always been such a sexy little glitch." (?)

-Dark's POV-

The party was over. Now it was just the two of us alone in the house. It was decided by him, or was it me...that we would enjoy the rest of the evening with just each other. He mentioned that he had a few surprises for me, but that they needed to be prepared. Told me that I should relax in the office and wait for him to call me into the bedroom.

I've never been known for my patience, or forgiveness for anyone being late.

"I'm ready for you," he called out.

Opening up our bedroom door, I am pleased at what he's done. The usual bed sheets were gone an replaced by silk colors of dark green, red and black. There are black candles across the window sill and dresser, and the sound of soft music playing in the air. He is leaning against the bathroom door, smiling at me.

"Very nice, my little one," I chuckled, turning and beginning to walk over to where he stood. "I almost feel bad about how much I'm going to mess up this pretty bedroom with what I plan on doing to you tonight."

He smiled back, and then he giggled as he pulled out a pair of soft red handcuffs from his back pocket and grabbed a hold of my right wrist with his left hand.

"I don't recall us agreeing about you being in charge of anything tonight, and I'm nobody's 'little one', unless I say so."

I smirked back.

"I guess we'll see."

He giggled again, and pushed be over to the bed with the power of a semi truck. I fell onto my back and he was already on top of me, the kisses were hot and stung like fire. The black eyes almost flicker against the fire from the candlelight and I already was so hard that I could barely move. His pale skin a stark contrast to darkness around him as he pulled off his shirt, and then grabbed at the buttons of my dress shirt. My hands slide up his black jeans to settle on his curvy thighs and squeeze.

"Do better than that."

I smirked again and smacked his ass hard with my right hand. He hissed as his face twisted into a satisfied smile.He roughly pulled off his pants and boxers and bends over to whisper in my ear, it would seem.

"Do that again. Harder. Like you mean it."

The growl that escaped my throat saw just the slightest gleam in his eye of daring me to fucking do it. He wanted me to fucking do it. To spank him until he screamed. To be rough and wicked. To push him to the height of where pleasure and pain could meet and dance the night a way. To trust me as much as that. It was almost sweet. Almost loving.

"Getting misty eyed on me, Dark?"

I let my hand reach back as far as I could and smacked the absolute shit of of his plump ass, and he buckled and quaked. The dark eyes rolled back as he groaned through gritted teeth. The thighs pressed painfully against my waist as he focused on what I just did to him. The moment was a symphony to watch. First slight surprise, then pain then ripples of pleasure fell from from his face like raindrops.

"Fuck...that...I need...a minute."

"You ok?"

He nodded his head, leaning in and wrapping his arms around me.

"Need me to take over for a bit, baby?"

"No, I...I'm all right. I just didn't expect you to actually do what I told you to do so quickly. Usually it takes...a little while for you to feel...comfortable with that type of rough sex with me."

I moved over to his jawline and kissed it softly as he curled up naked on top on me. His breathing slowed down just enough for me to hear his heart beating against my rib cage. He sighed, his arms wrapping even tighter around me.

"I trust you to know what you want me to do now to make you happy,"I said, hoping that what I said was making sense. "And I trust myself more now. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

His giggle rang in my ear, then turned so that our foreheads met.

"God no. I didn't know that I could cum by just you smacking my ass. Jesus..."

My insides twitched at the words.

"You know that's not going to help with me keeping my hands off of you. That was really really fucking sexy."

He sat up and moved down enough to unzip my pants and pull them down. The handcuffs were placed around one of the bedposts first, and then around my wrists. I felt myself shudder as we began to melt into each other. He moved on top of me at a speed that I didn't think that anyone could ever match, with wide hips stuttering and thrusting. I wanted so much to grab him and hold him close, but something about him controlling every push and angle was so much better this time around.

"I love you, Dark."

"Fucking prove it, Anti."

He groaned as he once again trembled around me, leaning in close as as we fell over the edge together, tensing in waves as out lips and hips sliding until were were nothing but small creatures underneath the stars in the sky. The handcuffs were released with a almost cute little "click" sound as we discovered places for our arms and legs to settle. The black contacts were removed, and the love of my life appeared again, back in a brilliant shade of bright blue.