"You're too wonderful for words. Believe me, I've been trying for hours.

- Jack's POV -

When I was in college for the first, and then the second time, I hated writing essays and reports of any kind. Everything in life should be multiple choice or true and false answers. Needing to explaining things was a waste of time. I could be doing more important things like eating cookies.

"Your resting bitch face is terrifying, Bright Eyes."

I grumbled as I looked up, and my frown definitely was a permanent part of the lower part of my jaw. Mark sighed as he took a step into my messy office, his lips tense as he maneuvered the large wars of paper balls scattered around the plush bright green area rug as if they were land mines.

"Anything that I can help with to turn that frown upside down?"

"You can start by never using that corny phrase again."

He rolled his eyes as he pulled up the extra chair and rolled over to my desk, his warm hands taking a hold on my bouncing right knee. The sweet tilt of his head already is destroying my desire to stay sour. He's too handsome to hurl my grumpiness at, no matter how hard I tried.

"That's my Jack," he chuckled as I could feel my lips turn up into a grin. "Now you going to tell me why my beautiful fiancé is screaming curse words so loudly that I can hear him from all the way upstairs? Obviously you aren't playing a game."

The softness of his tone is doing me in, and my sense of pride evaporates under his love to help everyone around him. Sometimes I touch him on the arm, or push the hair out of his face at night, long after he's asleep. Just to make sure that someone like him is actually real.

"Sean, babe...let me help you, please?"

I grab at the latest start to my rage fest and hand him a small page of torn paper off of my desk. He look confused for a moment as he glance over the jumbled collection of words, then sighed as he handed me back the paper.

"If you are getting this stressed out about making our own vows, we can just be more traditional about - "

"No way," I yelled, way louder than I meant. Chica whimpered as she lifted her head from her favorite spot underneath my desk. Mark patted her head as he began to try to comfort me as well.

"Sorry," I muttered, my voice back to a dull roar. "It's hard to change the volume from cursing back to inside voice like that."

"You're Irish, babe. I know what I'm marrying into," he replied, his hand taking mine. "I just don't want you worrying about anything is all. I'm sure that whatever you write will have me crying two words in regardless. I'm a mess at weddings. If you just read off the reception dinner menu will be enough to have me wailing."

I giggled at the thought.

"The reception menu is a beautiful thing to behold. So much delicious food. Definitely worth crying over."

He scooted over in his chair a little further and pressed his lips against my forehead. The warm feeling of his...everything always relaxed me when nothing else has. Words on a page are so hard to explain what this is. What he is doing right now to my heart is when I felt at the end of my rope. How in the hell do I put feeling like I'm always home wherever he is into silly little words on a page?

"No matter what you say up there, Sean, I'll love every single moment of it. Please don't let it worry you, Bright Eyes. You're too good looking to ever worry."

"Damn right I am."

I'm not sure who started laughing first, but it honestly didn't matter. The need to just hear him laughing about anything was all that I needed. If I could bottle up his smile, his bright and sparkling eyes and his warmth I don't think that the world would ever be such a sad place again.

"Feeling better?"

I felt myself nodding my head way before my brain connected that I wasn't talking. The smile he made does nothing but caused my heart to flutter just a little bit more.

"Yeah, I think I finally know what to say now. I'm going to get started, just after I give the most wonderful man in the world another kiss."

He quirked an eyebrow.

"You better not. Tell whoever this home wrecker is that you're already taken."

I giggled again, and placed my hands on the sides of his face.

"I'm already taken. Now be an awesome home wrecker and get me some cookies."