"You eat like it's the end of the world, and you know it."

-Mark's POV-

"Babe, please slow down," I said, watching Jack take another huge bite out of his sandwich.

"Look on the bright said, Mark," Felix said, snickering. "If the plane crashes we can use him as a flotation device."

Jack glared over at Felix on the other side of the aisle, his cheeks puffed out like a blue eyed chipmunk.

I sighed. "Another six hours between the two of you sounds like so much fun."

"He started it," Jack mumbled, mouth still full of food. "Your maturity level is amazing, Bright Eyes." I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Just please leave some food for the other people on the plane, ok?"

Felix snickered again, and glanced down at what I was writing.

"Looks like you're doing something really boring there," he said.

"Pretty much. Hunter asked me to write up an outline of  my next "Let's Play". He's coming over to the house on Tuesday to watch me record."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "Hunter? Who's Hunter?"

"He's the PR rep that works for Small Talk. I guess I never told you his name, huh?"

"Or that he's incredibly hot," Jack added, finally finishing his sandwich.

I rolled my eyes. Felix chuckled.

"Is that the case?" he asked, talking to Jack. "What's he look like?"

"Dark red hair, green eyes, toned up everything, with a killer set of dimples," replied Jack, looking dreamy eyed.

Felix looked over to me. "Wow, bro sounds like he could be a model."

"He was, once upon a time," Jack said, leaning forward more so that he could see Felix more clearly. "Really well known, by what Mark and I found on Google search."

Felix looked a lot more interested in this information. "Is that so? Marzia did a lot of modeling a few years ago. I may have heard of him. What's his name?"

"Hunter Edge," I said simply, going back to my notepad and writing some more.

Felix's mouth fell open slightly. "Yeah, right. Real funny. What's his name, really?"

Jack and I looked at each other, clearly puzzled, and then back to Felix's dubious face.

"That's his name, Fe," I said.

Felix looked at me, slightly stunned. "Are you telling me that Hunter Edge..THE Hunter Edge, is your sponsorship connection?"

Jack nodded.

"Bro, seriously? He's like crazy famous. For a while there he was one of the most popular male fashion models out there. Marzia had a couple of shoots with him, with a bunch of other girls. The way that she was still drooling when she got back to the house, I thought I would need to buy a mop and bucket."

I raised my eyebrows at this. "Wow. That's saying something then."

Jack giggled. "Not only that, but he used to be Mark's college roommate."

Felix's eyes widdened even more. "Hang on," he said quickly, 'Is this the same college roommate that you drunk fucked?"

I groaned. "Yes," I whispered, "but would you mind not telling the whole plane that."

Felix laughed loudly. "Bro, if I had fucked Hunter Edge in my past, I'd be telling more than just the people in this plane!"

Jack coughed back another giggle, but just barely.

"Your respectful nature of my romantic past is just awe inspiring, Fe," I said, sighing and getting back to working on my notes.

"Whatever bro," he said, looking back over to Jack. "Jack, you be ok if I meet him? I'd love to ask him some questions. Maybe do a video blog with the four of us for the channel?"

"I don't see why not. You're welcomed to ask him."

"Fe," I said, looking at him warningly, "Please don't pester him, ok? He is connected with our sponsor."

Felix looked at me with mock outrage. "Mark, I would never be anything but respectful. I promise that there will be no masturbation  jokes or unnecessary swearing."

"Just please behave yourself," I said slowly,  "and there will be no need to have to lock you up in your room while Prince Charming is at the house, Cinderella."

Jack giggled madly.

"You hurt my heart so badly," Felix replied, his hand on his chest. "Just for that you aren't allowed to our wedding."

"Fine," I said, smirking. "I have a wedding of my own to plan."