"You're welcome." (insert Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson jokes here) (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

I tapped my fingers on the kitchen table, my stomach growling."

"Mark?" I said loudly, "I'm about to just eat lunch without you in a minute."

Silence.

Groan.

I eyed the two plates of burger and fries in front of me. Five more minutes, and then it's every man for himself.

I catch the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

Thank goodness.

I stood up to meet him in the hall, already with a sarcastic comment prepared as to how he much he was making my stomach suffer from lack of proper nutrition. He rounded the corner, only wearing dark blue jogging pants. He was moving fast towards me, a smirk on his lips and his dark brown eyes looking almost predatory.

I raised my eyebrows as he came closer.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, backing away a tiny bit. "It's just hamburgers and -"

My words were cut off by his lips colliding into mine. His hands wrapped around my midsection firmly, and feeling a rush of pleasure and shock, I opened my mouth in a guttural moan.

He pushed us into the kitchen, his mouth nibbling my right ear now. I gasped again, and grabbed at his ass. He groaned and backed me up to the kitchen table, his hand pushing the plates of food further away from where he was bending me backwards.

"Safe word? Need it." he groaned to me, his fingers unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans.

"Mmmh...what?" I asked, my brain not connecting anything but the fire in his almond eyes.

"Safe word...now," he said loud and clear.

"Oh, yeah," I said, feeling slightly stupid for not understanding the first time. I looked around quickly. "Stovetop," I said quickly, feeling a cringe at how unsexy that safe word was, but he nodded that he understood, not seeming to care beyond needing to know what it was.

He lifted me up onto the table, and pulled down my jeans and boxers. I was already hard and he began to suck and lick.

I gasped out of shock and then I shuttered, my fingers grabbing at his hard and as his tongue swirled around my tip, I pulled at his hair hard.

He growled. He actually was growling. The vibrations hitting me from my pelvis to my toes. I pulled are his hair again and another wave of vibrations. He released me and grabbed at my hair, his eyes narrowing into midnight slits.

"Lay down," he commanded, his voice deeper than I have ever heard it. I shuffled more securely onto the table, my ass hanging off and laid down on the table. He began to kiss my stomach and chest with firm kisses and tongue until he reached my face. I was making quivery noises now, my eyes feeling hazy as he looked at me.

I reached up for his face to pull him towards me, but he laughed and grabbed both of my wrists with his right hand and pushed them back onto the table behind my head. I yelped more from the surprise of it then of pain, but there was no hint of concern in his face. He was letting himself go. Not considering me too weak or frail.

Oh my god, this can't get any hotter.

He pulled at my hair as hard as I had pulled at his. I felt my eyes roll back and felt my body climax for first time.

Yes, it can get even hotter.

I looked back up at him as my body rode out my climax. I needed him inside of me. Now.

"Mark," I groaned, squeezing my thighs around his still clothed legs. "Please Mark."

He chuckled, and I shuttered again.

"You can do better than that," he said, and how released my hair and took my length into his free hand, and pumped me slowly. "Beg for me to fuck you like you mean it."

I was throbbing so much now, but I couldn't move my hands and he was stroking me almost painfully slow. My breath was shallow now from all the edging he was doing to me.

"Please fuck me...oh god, please," I said loudly, my legs were twisting and bending with the need to finish. His lips turned upwards into a lusty smile.

"Tell me that you belong to me," he said, the strokes still so long and slow.

"I belong to you," I repeated, my voice breathless.

"And that I belong to you," he groaned, the strokes quickening.

"You belong to me," I complied.

"That's right," he said as he let go of my member and pulled down his pants. I sighed happily and he let go of my wrists. I groaned and he placed a hand on my cheek and I turned my head to the right and he placed his hand near my lips. I placed his index and middle finger in my mouth and sucked on them.

"You're doing just what I wanted, baby," he cooed deeply, and after a moment, he pulled his hand away and rubbed at my opening with freshly wet fingers.

I climaxed again, the back of my head thumping the table. He chuckled softly.

"You can't be having all the fun," he growled, and with a small turn of my hips he thrusted inside of me.

So much pleasure, almost too much pleasure was flooding into me. I was nothing but a mass of moans and cries now. My mouth hanging open as he pushed in with all of his force. I grabbed onto his arms to give myself something solid to anchor onto. At this point I had no idea where we were. My brain might as well had gone on vacation.

"You don't cum until I do," I heard, it seemed from far away.

I groaned and sputtered that I understood. His movements were getting shorter and faster, which was always a clue that he was getting close.

I looked up at him, his eyes looking past me it seemed, as he was chasing his own orgasm. He lifted up his chin, and his grip on the rocking kitchen table get tighter.

"Get ready, Sean," he grunted, and he stretched out his neck and stiffened into a mightily climax. I was pushed over by him and I spilled all over our stomachs.

He slowed down and leaned over to me and kissed me tenderly, both our breathing labored.

I looked into his eyes, his face sweaty and red, but a smile clearly visible.

"You were right," he said wheezing, "letting go was fun. We must do that again, babe."

I giggled, and tried to sit up, but failed. I was still too exhausted to do anything but breathe.

He leaned over and grabbed on of the burgers from the plate, and still hovering on top of me, took a huge bite and started chewing.

I raised an eyebrow and laughed weakly. "Are you seriously eating food right after fucking the life out of me on our kitchen table?"

He looked at me, burger still in hand and smiled. "What can I say, Bright Eyes? I've always been amazing at multitasking."

We both laughed as he handed me a french fry.