"You'll pay my bail money when I strangle him, right?"

- Jack's POV -

Mark took another few steps towards Felix, as I stood behind him, hearing Mark cracking his knuckles.

"Bro," Felix said, his voice shaking a bit, but still pointing his camera at us. "Let's not get violent. We know Youtube frowns on that."

Mark chuckled darkly. I glanced down at the chat room as viewers were typing in "RIP Pewds" and "Get 'em Mark!" along with much more colorful language.

"Turn off the camera, Felix," Mark said, his tone a bit too calm to be safe. "Now."

Felix's light blue eyes darted over to me, obviously looking for a sign that Mark was being serious.

"I'd turn off the livestream, Fe," I said.

Felix nodded and turned the camera back on himself, his smile not quite meeting his eyes this time.

"Ok, well I guess that's all the time I got for today, bros. See you next time!"

He turned off the camera with a press of a few buttons and gave us both a weak smile. Mark narrowed his eyes and pointed a muscled arm towards the hallway.

"Mark, now let me just - "

"Living room," Mark snapped. "Now."

Felix looked as if he was struggling to say something really nasty, his mouth seeming to be chewing on the sour words. With a tremendous effort he swallowed hard, placed his camera on the bed and walked out, heading downstairs.

Mark took a couple of short breaths and turned to follow him, but I grabbed him by the arm as he passed me.

"Let me talk to him, ok?"

His dark brown eyes narrowed. "Jack, this whole situation was beyond invasive. He needs to be -"

"Try to remember that Felix acts out like this when he's dealing with shit," I replied, taking a hold of both Mark's hands. His eyes softened, and he nodded. "Please, just give me time to talk to him, and if he goes anywhere near another stunt like this, I'll gladly help you bury the body."

Mark softly chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Fine, I'll trust that you can take care of this. Besides I already bought him his suit for the wedding anyway."

I giggled and gave him a hug. "If it helps, if you end up killing him he can be buried in the suit. It'll be so cost effective."

He laughed loudly. "I'm heading to my office to deal with all of the twitter comments from the livestream. I'm sure there will be a ton. Just let me know if it's going badly with your talk with him."

"I promise I will."

Taking a few deep breaths I headed down to the living room to see Felix in full sulking mode as he sat on the couch. His arms were crossed and his face in a severe frown. He looked up, eyebrows raised in slight surprise to see me.

"I thought that I was going to get shouted at by Mark. I don't think my ears can handle your screeching at me."

I sighed deeply and sat down next to him. His light blue eyes glanced over at me, and then back down to the floor. We were both quiet for a few moments before he spoke again.

"I really wouldn't have gone through your shit," he mumbled more to the floor than to me. "I care about you guys. I was just going to show off the room a bit, then leave."

"I believe you, Fe."

He turned his head quickly towards me. "I don't care of you don't believe me. It's the truth. You two have been...wait, did you say that you believed me?"