"You may have needed to prepare Tyler and Ethan first."

-Mark's POV-

"It probably would be a better idea to have Tyler and I grab that box," I said, looking at Ethan concerned.

Ethan was holding the flat box with both of his arms straining, determination etched in his face but his body losing the battle. Tyler sighed and grabbed the other end of the box and lifted, and both of them carried it the rest of the way towards Jack's office.

I shook my head and hoisted one of the two packages that carried the bookcases in my arms and followed behind them. Jack was happily directing traffic inside of his new space, thanking everyone involved every few moments. His face was sweaty with all of the zipping around the house he was doing, and continued to push food and hugs on any of us who were too slow to see him coming towards them.

I checked my phone, and saw that it was 9:30am, and knew that Hunter had texted that he would be around by 10:00am at the latest. I already had a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt on, which both came in handy since I already was getting a workout just moving boxes and other furniture to wherever Jack pointed.

"Is he really that good looking?" I heard Ethan ask as I headed toward the office.

Jack giggled. "Yeah, he's pretty much redheaded heart stopper," he replied. "And the accent doesn't make him any less incredible."

"I can talk like 'em too," I said as I walked in, doing my best Australian accent. "G'day mate! Let's put a few shrimp on da barbie!"

Everyone in the room laughed, myself included.

My god that accent was horrible.

"That accent was horrible." said Jack, apparently reading my mind. "Besides, most Australians don't say 'G'day' or 'shrimp on the barbie' at all, Crocodile Dundee."

"I'll take the Crocodile Dundee comparison as a compliment. That man could rock a leather vest like no one else."

"That's because no one else would ever want to," Tyler said, smirking.

Everyone laughed again.

"Jesus, Tyler," I said, a mock look of betrayal on my face. "I thought that we were friends."

The doorbell rang.

"That'll be the angels announcing the green eyed Adonis now," said Jack, fanning himself dramatically with his hand.

Everyone else chuckled as I rolled my eyes and headed to the door, hearing three sets of feet fairly close behind me.

"Seriously, you guys," I sighed, looking over at them standing and waiting to check Hunter out. "You all are just horrible. The man isn't just a piece of meat to be gawked at."

"Then it's his parent's fault for making him look that way," said Jack, smiling. "You should be chastising them, and not us. Now, enough talking. Open the door so that we can all drool properly."

Tyler and Ethan were beside themselves with muffled laughs at this point, and shooting them all a dirty look, I opened the door.

Hunter was wearing a dark pair of blue jeans today, along with a form fitted forest green shirt, and sunglasses. His hair was parted on the side, and he was holding a small gym bag in his toned right arm.

I am pretty sure that I heard a gasp come from directly behind me.

"Hey Hunter," I said, giving him a big hug. "Nice to see you. Don't mind the peanut gallery behind me. They all wanted a chance to say hello to you apparently, right as you first arrived."

Hunter chuckled softly, and patted me on the arm, and the turned to look at Tyler, Ethan and Jack who all surged forward to say hello. Jack made it over to him first, and gave him a hug.

"Always nice to see you, Jackrabbit," Hunter said, his dazzling smile in full affect. I hear a gasp again, and this time was able to see that it was Ethan who had made that same noise a few moments before. Hunter didn't seem to miss the audio from Ethan either, as he turned his full attention to him.

Ethan's eyes were wider than I had ever seen them before, seeming to be doing everything that his eyeballs could physically do to make sure that he could see as much as Hunter as possible. Hunter put down his bag and walked right up to Ethan, and I could see Ethan's mouth fall open slightly.

"Well, hello there," Hunter said. He leaned over, his tall frame making Ethan, who already was fairly short, look even smaller. Hunter reached up and pulled off his sunglasses to reveal his brilliant emerald eyes and looking straight into Ethan's blue eyes, which got unbelieveabley even larger as he stared up at him.

"And what might your name be?" Hunter said, his voice low and accent melting the air around us.

Ethan's already opened mouth dropped even lower, and almost in an attempt to stop the visual eye groping that was happening, Tyler surged forward and lifted Ethan's jaw up gently with his hand. Ethan's mouth clicked back in place with an comical sound.

"His name is Ethan," Tyler offered, his dark blue eyes narrowed. "And I'm Tyler. His boyfriend."

Hunter was not phased at all by this information it seemed, and looked back over to Ethan again. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ethan," he said raising his hand for a handshake.

Ethan's lifted his hand slowly to be taken, his wide eyes still looking transfixed on Hunter's face. After the handshake Hunter turned back to Tyler, who at this point was glaring at him like a guard dog looking at a suspicious looking shadow.

"Nice to meet you as well, Tyler," Hunter said, his face not showing the least bit of concern at the way that Tyler was acting.

They shook hands with each other, Tyler's muscles looking tense, and then Hunter walked back over to me.

"Hope you don't mind me changing here, Fishbowl," he said brightly. "Wasn't sure if we were jogging first or going over channel ideas. It's hard to take me seriously when I'm bare legged and all."

Another gasp from Ethan, and Tyler's eyes bore into Hunter so hard, I was sure that his head might actually catch on fire.

"Maybe we should talk about channel ideas first, in your office Mark?" Jack asked, also noticing the look on Tyler's face.

"Good idea," I said quickly.