"You'll be glad you stayed upstairs. The awkwardness was epic."

-Jack's POV-

"You want us to do what?" Mark said, his facial expression incredibly puzzled.

"I didn't stutter, Fishbowl," Hunter said, his white teeth blinding. "I think that both you and Jackrabbit need to get some professional photos done. It will be great for both of your websites, not to mention YouTube and Small Talk."

Mark stared at him, looking somewhat uncomfortable.

"I think that it's a good idea," I said looking over to Mark. "It's been forever since either one of us have had updated photos."

Hunter patted me on the back, giving me a wink. "That a boy, Jack!"

We both looked back over to Mark.

"Please Mark?" I asked, clasping my hands together and giving him puppy dog eyes.

Mark groaned at my face. "Fine," he said after a moment. "Just as long as it doesn't go to overboard with giant fans and I refuse to do any waxing."

"I can guarantee that neither one of those things will happen to you," Hunter said with a smile. He leaned over to me. "Thanks for the assist there Jack. I may need that adorable pout of yours on a couple other channel suggestions I have as well. Keep it handy for me, will you?"

"No problem," I said, smiling back.

"I'll get it all set up within the next week. Nice thing about being an ex model is that you keep in touch with brilliant photographers. I already have a few in mind that would give their right arm to work with Markiplier and Jacksepticeye."

I blushed a bit. "You don't mean that."

"Yes I do, Jackrabbit," he said, and his wink was far from getting tiring. "You both are gorgeous. About time your fans got to see you in the best lighting possible. You ready to head out for our jog, Fish? I'm done boring us all with work, unless there was something else you both wanted to talk to me about."

"No, I think we are good for right now," Mark said. He looked over to me. "We'll only be gone for about an hour, and then I can help with getting your new furniture set up."

"Take your time," I said, giving him and hug. "Tyler and Ethan are both here to help me if I need it."

"Yeah," Mark said, looking over to Hunter again. "About Tyler down stairs. That got pretty awkward, and -''

Hunter chuckled loudly, and put up his hand to stop Mark from saying anything else. "No problem, mate. It's not the first time I been snarled at like that. Tyler's just making sure that I stay on my side of the fence. I don't take it personally."

Both Mark and I looked astonished at his lack of any worry at all.

"Just give me some time with "the Tiger", and I'm sure we'll be the best of pals."

"The Tiger?" Mark and I said together.

"Sure," said Hunter, smiling even more so that his dimples truly looked heavenly. "I think it's a fitting nickname for him, especially the way he looked like he was wanting to rip my throat out."

Mark made a sound somewhere between a laugh and a grunt of severe concern.

Hunter gave Mark a look of reassurance and grabbing his bag began to head out of the office. "Where's a good place that I can change?"

"There's a bathroom in the guest bedroom," Mark said. "The door closest to the staircase."

With a final smile and a wink, Hunter turned left and disappeared.

"Am I the only one worried about Tyler taking a punch at Hunter's perfect face," I asked, looking at Mark. "Because I'm pretty sure that there will be rioting on multiple continents if that was to happen."