"Your flirty ex is too much for Ethan to handle."

-Mark's POV-

Hunter and I came back from a morning jog to find Ethan helping with breakfast in the kitchen with Jack. Ethan gave a wide eyed gasp when Hunter rounded the corner, and dropped a plate to the ground with a crash.

Jack sighed and went to grab a broom to begin to clean up the mess.

"Good morning Ethan," I said warmly as I gave his a quick hug. "Were you just here to break dishes, or was there another reason for heading over?"

Ethan chuckled nervously, his face bright red and his blue eyes still trained on Hunter as if afraid that the man might disappear if he blinked. Hunter gave him a wink and a smile and Ethan gasped again, taking a small step to the side and knocking over a glass with his right elbow. It crashed onto the kitchen floor with another shattered sound, and Jack groaned again.

"Ethan, please get out of my kitchen before your fawning takes out the rest of our dinnerware," Jack mumbled softly as he gently pushed Ethan towards the living room. "Hunter, Ethan is here to talk to you."

Hunter looked delightfully curious of this news. "You want to talk to me, Roo?" he asked Ethan, his bright green eyes looking directly at Ethan. There was a vain attempt to answer "yes" to Hunter's question, but between the pushing from Jack from out of the kitchen and Ethan's own mouth failing to work correctly, he was only able to manage a simple nod.

Hunter shook his head chuckling as he followed Ethan out. I began to sit down at the kitchen table, but stopped at the glare of my fiancé's eyes.

"What did I do to be banished from breakfast?"

"You're not being banished, you drama queen," Jack said, pointing me towards the living room too, "But I don't need any distractions while I'm cooking, and that includes your sexy ass."

I pouted at him as I headed out.

"I'll call you all in when breakfast is finished. Out, out, out!"

Reaching the living room I see Ethan shyly sitting next to Hunter, his blue eyes stealing glances at his face. Hunter asked him how his day has been.

"It's going fine," Ethan answered, slightly breathless. "I was wanting some advice on...umm, well, Felix told me that you were a ballroom dancer."

Hunter nodded. "A really long time ago, but yes I was."

Ethan gave Hunter a nervous smile. "Tyler and I have our one year anniversary coming up, and I want to take him to learn ballroom dancing, but I'm not sure if we would be able to dance well together because we are such different heights. I was wondering if you could...teach me a couple of dance steps? See if it would work with Tyler and me?"

He absentmindedly shuffled his feet, his face bright red again.

Hunter placed his hand on Ethan's shoulder and smiled. "Of course, Roo. Don't mind helping at all. Here, just give me your hand and let's see how you do."

Ethan gasped softly at Hunter holding out his left hand. Ethan took a hold of it with his right hand. Then slowly Hunter placed his right hand on Ethan's hip.

"All right," he said gently, "Put your left hand near the middle of my back."

I watched Ethan nod slowly, and then place his left hand in the middle of Hunter's broad back. Then he gave instructions on a simple waltz, telling Ethan to watch both sets of their feet. As the minutes went on Ethan seemed to start feeling a bit more comfortable and soon they are waltzing around the living room.

Hunter smiled down at Ethan who seemed positively beside himself with happy nerves. I sat on the couch to watch them, glancing down to see Ethan's small feet move cautiously as Hunter glided back in forth. Then Ethan gasped as Hunter twirled him and brought him back towards his broad chest. Trying to not crash completely into him, Ethan rasied his hand and his small palm braced in the middle of his pecks and Ethan became incredible red faced.

Hunter chuckled sweetly and took a hold of his hand again.

"You're doing wonderfully, Roo," Hunter said as he let him go after another few steps. "I think that Tiger and you will make terrific dance partners."

Ethan eyes lit up. "You really think so?"

"Of course. I'd be proud to have you as a dance partner any day."

Ethan's smile got so huge that it looked slightly painful.

"Thank you for your help."

Hunter winked and took Ethan's palm in his and gave him a quick kiss on the top of his hand.

"My pleasure Roo," he replied. 

I was pretty sure that Ethan would faint from this, but I was impressed that he stayed upright.

"Breakfast is ready," comes Jack's voice from the kitchen. "Banishment to the living room has been temporarily lifted."

"I thought that you said it wasn't a banishment," I called back.

"I changed my mind," he called back. "I like my kitchen being it's own country. I'm getting a national flag ordered within the next week."

Hunter and Ethan chuckled, and I rolled my eyes as we all headed into the newly formed kingdom to sit down and eat.