"You need to explain to me again why you decided to not date him."

-Mark's POV-

Wow.

My computer monitor was suddenly filled with google images of Hunter. I couldn't believe just searching his name would bring up so many pictures of his modeling days. Pictures of him posing for swimwear, slick Italian suits, activewear...he pretty much was a modeling staple for his agency.

"Wow," I heard from behind me. "Are all those pictures of him?"

I turned around to see Jack's face, glowing slightly from the screen, and sitting down next to me.

"Yes, they all are," I said, scrolling through the pictures. "I had no idea that he was so well known."

"Well Mark, it's not like you stayed in touch after you left school," he said, laughing, "and he changed his last name anyway."

I looked over to him, and nodded, blushing a bit. "I guess you're right about that."

Jack had taken over the mouse and was clicking on specific pictures now, seeming to be looking for information. He seemed to be taking things incredibly well, and I was thankful that he wasn't freaking out about the whole thing. If this situation had been reversed I'm not sure I would be so calm about everything.

"So, you're sure that you're ok with this?" I asked, wanting some reassurance. "Because you are the only one that matters, babe. If us working with Hunter is going to bother you at all, just say the word and we'll cancel the whole thing."

Jack glanced back at me, his eyes narrowed. "Don't be ridiculous. I trust you, and this sponsorship will be really great for both are channels."

I felt a wave of relief, and pulled him onto my lap and kissed the side of his neck. He giggled and turned his face and gave me a deep kiss on the lips.

"You are amazing," I said softly. "How did I ever get so lucky to end up with you?"

He giggled again. "I could ask you the same thing."

I looked back at the monitor. A picture of Hunter filled the screen, his hair much longer then, wearing tight black pants and a rocker shirt. His hands were in his hips and his eyes were striking, even with the picture being in black and white.

"He really is gorgeous," Jack said, seeing what I was looking at.

"Yes, he was and he is," I said looking back at Jack. "But he isn't you Bright Eyes, and he'll never be you."

His smiled at me and I felt his fingers run through my hair, and pulled me into another kiss. 

"Do you have a bit of time to fool around in the bedroom?" he asked, giving my right thigh a little squeeze.

"If by 'fooling around' you mean 'fucking you silly', then yes, I think that can be arranged." I said, giving his neck a playful nibble.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," he sighed.

I chuckled, and picked him up into my arms, and headed to the bedroom, his giggling in my ears the entire way there.

***

-Jack's POV-

The doorbell rang and I looked at the clock. 1:58pm. Hunter was right on time. Mark was still in the office trying to clear out some space to make sure it looked as nice as possible.

"I'll get it Mark," I said loudly from the kitchen.

"Okay, babe," he yelled back.

I walked over and on the way to the door, I found myself making sure that my hair was flattened down.