"You ought to be in pictures. As long as your flamingo shorts are involved."

-Jack's POV-

"Hey!" I yelped as I felt a pinch on my ass and then his loud laugh as he headed to his chair in the kitchen.

"Not my fault when you are wearing those shorts, babe."

I twisted around from making our breakfast and watched as he gave my flamingo shorts another long look.

"This outfit happens to be YouTube related," I grumbled in mock outrage.

"Didn't know that YouTube was allowing camboy videos now," came a chuckle as Felix entered the room, and I scowled as Mark laughed even louder.

"Well, Bright Eyes between the shorts and the tight light blue t shirt that would definitely get me to give you my credit card number. Doesn't help that I'm fairly certain you were wearing that same outfit the night that we both kind of realized that our friendship was about to change a hell of  -"

"The amount of information that I really didn't need in this room is astounding," Felix groaned, his need for coffee radiating in every part of his face. "Isn't it enough that I had to listen to you two bang all night without needing to hear about your first time?"

"For the record," I grumbled back as I placed a couple of pancakes on his plate, "You practically told us to have a nice time last night. Besides, that wasn't our first night. Well, not together at least."

Mark cleared his throat as he took a long sip on his glass of orange juice as Felix looked as if he was struggling between wanting to run out of the room from hearing about our sex life, and needing to eat the breakfast I was placing in front of him.

"You two are lucky that I'm starving," he settled on as he began to cut up his scrambled eggs.

I rolled my eyes as I handed Mark a large plate full of food, including eggs sunny side up, three pancakes and large strips of bacon. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as I leaned over, and I smiled as I headed back to the stove to finally fill up my own plate.

"So, another Dream Daddy video, I assume?" he asked, looking again at what I had on.

"No, it's a sexy dating simulator game," I answered sitting back down between him and Felix. "It's an Indy title I got a code from by the developer. Looks really fun so I thought I should dress the part."

"Seeing how much Mark is drooling on his pancakes," Felix chuckled, looking a little better with some food finally in his belly, "I don't think that he's going to complain at all, Jack."

Mark grunted as he took another look at my hips in the chair.

"Hey, hey," I said, snapping my fingers so that he was looking at me again. "My eyes are up here, Mr. Fischbach. Keep leering at me like that and I'm going to change my mind about that credit card."

We all laughed as we finished off of breakfast, and then I headed to my office to record while Mark took Chica out for a run, while Felix went back upstairs I assume spend a few hours washing and drying his hair. It was only when I heard the front door slam back and the sounds of the pup scampering into the living room that I decided to take a break.

"How was your jog?"

"It was fine," he answered as we met up in the living room, his black hair wild and handsome face slightly shiny with sweat. He glanced over towards the hallway. "Is Felix still upstairs?"

"Yeah, knowing him he won't be back down until halfway through our napping time. I'm sure he'll figure something out for himself for lunch."

Mark hummed that he understood, but his face looked slightly strained, and he motioned for me to sit down on the couch with him. He sat down first, and I nuzzled up against him, not caring that he was hot and sweaty. He kissed my forehead and sat there for a while before he finally decided to speak.

"I've been thinking a lot lately about what happened between us," he began, and his hand brushed my arm absentminded as he spoke. "Us not talking at all, or not being together like this was just horrible, Sean. I never want that to happen again."

I turned to look at him, my heart sinking at his words.

"You're right. It was horrible. I hate it when we fight."

He nodded and sighed deeply. "So, I'm talking to Hunter tomorrow morning."

It heard the words, but it was hard to connect them in my brain.

"Wait, you're what?"

"I called him during my run with Chica," he explained slowly, still looking into my eyes. "I'm meeting with him tomorrow at the same park that he kissed me. I'm finally going to do what I should have done almost ten years ago. I'm telling him that I'm not in love with him, and...that I never was."

Even now, with any anger I had towards Hunter at all, it was nothing to the pain that I felt for him already.

"Mark, listen maybe we can figure out -"

"No Sean, we can't. You were right all along about me caring about my own comfort more than your or his feelings. I can't be like that anymore. It's going to be hard, and it's going to hurt and he may hate me as much as I hate myself, but I can't keep him stuck in thinking that there may be a future with him and I."

He took a hold of my hand in his, and kissed my lips as I tried to figure out what to think about all of this, now that it finally seemed like this was really it.

"I've already had a long talk with Felix about it, and he's ready to be there for Hunter whenever it happens. He really supports me doing this as much as me. Hunter needs to know the truth, and you need to know that your feelings are the most important thing to me. I never want to be the cause of that much pain in your eyes again, Sean."

I nodded and we hugged each other, and I was really really glad that only Chica was there to see us both crying.