"You're my everything."

(A/N: The above song is "My Everything" by Michael Buble, and is meant to be listened to during this chapter. In my opinion it is best to listen to the song during the <> indicators of the chapter, or to read the chapter in full, and then listen to the song while following along with the lyrics)

- Jack's POV -

"You look like you're really happy," he whispered into my ear as we waited for our names to be called inside of the reception hall.

I giggled, and I squeezed his left hand a little bit tighter. The wedding band felt so nice on his finger.

"Of course I'm fucking happy. There's only one door between me and at least three giant layers of cake. If this isn't heaven, then it doesn't exist."

He sighed dramatically.

"So marrying me was just for the giant mountain of cake? I feel used, babe."

"You knew what you were getting way before today. Sweets will always be my mistress. You'll just have to get used to it."

"And announcing for the first time as a married couple," rang out the DJ in a slightly crackled voice. "Mr. Mark Edward Fischbach and Mr. Sean William McLoughlin."

The roar of sound was a little alarming, but Mark pulled me into the room anyway. We both waved as we saw so many familiar faces of our friends and family cheering us on as we made it to the large table in the center of the hall. My mom, dad, sisters and brothers were already on their feet and clapping as hard as they could. My new mother-in-law was jumping up and down, with a face full of tears.

It was all too much to be believed, and looking over at Mark, I could see him barely keeping it together as well. I'm pretty sure that my smile muscles were going to bruise by all of my grinning, if such a thing could actually happen.

"Come on you two," Felix shouted over the crowd, his hands cupped around his lips to make sure that we definitely could hear him. The sooner you love birds sit down the sooner all of us can eat and break open the bar!"

Mark rolled his eyes, but we both hurried up a little more.

The meals were better than I could have imagined, even though I was eating just as much of Mark's food as of my own. It was my wedding too, so I think that I was allowed to have as much food as I wanted.

It was during the second round of drinks that Robin stood up to make the first speech as my best man. Felix still seemed a little annoyed that he won the coin toss.

"Just a small toast," Robin began, the microphone to his lips as he spoke. "To one of the best matches that I've seen in a long time. I hope that you two have all of the joy and happiness in the world. To love, laughter and lifetime of driving each other crazy."

Pretty much everyone laughed and raised their glasses to the toast, then Robin handed the microphone over to Felix, and Mark seemed to brace himself.

"That was adorable" Felix began, "but let's be real for a minute."

I saw Hunter seem to already be looking for the best way to stop him if this speech swerved too off course for the crowd.

"All of us knew that it was a matter of time before these two would stop just flirting and get on with it. Mark, you've loved Jack since pretty much the first day you saw him. Jack, you were the same. It amazed me how clueless you two were, and how long it took for you both to just really see what was in front of you this entire time. I love the both of you so much, but god damn it you're slow on the uptake. Now for the love of YouTube start to finally market the hell out of your love for the world to see. You both are awesome apart, but together you're unstoppable."