"Your heart is the only treasure that I want."

- Jack's POV-

This morning is the first one in a very long time where he didn't wake me up. The alarm clock was so much less wonderful than his warm late morning kisses. He was probably at Felix's house already getting dressed. Our plans felt somewhat silly now to at least keep some traditions, and not see each other until walking to the alter. My phone was assaulted by text message after text message from my family and friends. The ones who weren't able to make it shouting out loving words and encouraging emojis. The last one was from Robin, saying that he should be there in the next have hour by taxi to help get my frayed nerves prepared for the rest of my life.

I was good at acting like I wasn't terrified, but that wouldn't last very long.

After a quick shower I headed to my office to watch Mark's latest video. We decided that we wanted each other to post the video to the fans and put them on our own channels. Mark had already put my video on his channel last night after he had watched it. I thought that I rambled on like an idiot, and started crying halfway through it. Thanking the viewers for so much support was always going to be hard, but I no idea hot much everyone's support meant to me until I was halfway through recording. I didn't stop to start over again, so I left it like it was. Vivid and raw. Even now I wasn't sure if I did it because of the honest spilling of emotions, or because I genuinely didn't think that I could do it for a second time.

I double clicked on the video, and there he was. The thick black hair slightly brushed off to the side. The glasses firmly squared on his nose. The usual smile, so natural as he waved at the camera.

"Hello, everybody. My name is Markiplier, and please try not to be too confused. I haven't locked Jack up in the basement, or anything crazy like that. I'm just taking over his channel for just this one video. If you want to see his video on my channel, it was loaded yesterday night. Even now I can't get him to stay on any sort of morning schedule. I blame too much black coffee, but I digress."

I felt my heart tugging already, and he only just had started.

"Anyway, by the time that you all are watching this, the craziness of us getting married would have already started. We promise that we will film as much as we can, and absolutely will play all of the highlights for you guys. They say that weddings are more for friends and family than the actual people getting married. I used to not get what that meant until now. This video is for you, along with the one that Jack made. To thank each and every last one of you. The both of us have been through a lot. Exes and issues. Fears and mistakes. Announcements and love. You guys have always been there for us. I can't speak for Sean of course, but I'm fairly certain that he would agree with what I am about to say."

He blinked, and the tears were starting. I'm glad that he did the same thing I did. Just let the video capture every thought and feeling for everyone to see. The way he inhaled as he thought of the next thing to say. The tilt of his head as he pushed his mouth into a tearful smile. The overwhelming feeling of love and support. It was all there, and my heart was with him in each and every part of it.

"We love you guys for everything that you have said while we figured this thing called "love" out. The live stream where we announced that we were together, the twitter posts after we got engaged and just...I'm stealing a line from what Sean said in his video. Sorry babe!"

I giggled as I leaned in even closer to my computer monitor.

"This community is full of some of the most loving and supportive people. On behalf of myself, Sean and all of our families and friends, thank you, so very much. For...every day of me being able have fun with you guys, and scream at a scary game. Most importantly, thank you for being there while I met and fell in love with the most perfect person in the world."