"Your sighs are like music to my ears." (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

"You really are making it difficult for me to sleep," I muttered, feeling his warm hands rubbing the middle of my back.

"How can I help it?" he whispered into my ear. "You're just too beautiful for me not to touch, but I'll be good if you really don't want me to -"

I giggled and reached around behind me to grab his muscular thigh. "You stop doing what you're doing and I'll never forgive you."

He chuckled and pulled me closer to his chest, and his right hand slowly traveled down my shoulder, then my chest to reach into my boxer shorts. I shuttered and groaned as he began to palm me.

I felt my breath hitch as his fingers lightly brushed my length, arousing me gently, and he began to kiss the nape of my neck. His lips creating ghost trails of each touch of his skin.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, flexing my back as he began to stroke me, still holding my member within my shorts. The cloth feeling slick with my excitement. I leaned back and grabbed a handful of his soft dark hair and pulled. He moaned into my neck, still peppering me with kisses. I began to turn over to face him, but he shook his head.

"This is about you," he said softly. "It makes me so happy when I help you cum."

He began to pump me faster, and I let out a trembling moan. His other hand trailed from my back to my left nipple, and he squeezed it hard.  His teeth nibbling at my neck. "So gorgeous," he whispered in my ear. "So sexy. So smart. So amazing you are, Sean."

I felt myself spinning, almost dizzy with so much love and compliments. "You keep talking like that..I'm not...going to make it very..."

I moaned again as his hand traveled from my nipple to down my backside and I felt a wet finger rub at my entrance.

"Ohhh...God," I panted, my eyes rolling back in my head, starting to thrust into his hand. My skin on fire as he inserted a second finger.

"I love you," he muttered. "I love you so much. Gra mo chroi."

I sighed, my smile barely contained. "First German, and now Gaelic? What other secrets do you have, Mr. Fischbach?"

He chuckled again, and added a third finger, and I felt my pelvic muscles spasm.

"You'll have to find out little by little each day, I suppose."

His hands were on every point of pleasure, his right hand strong and powerful, stroking me up and down. His left hand gently thrusting in and out of my entrance, tapping my prostate. I began to hum, and I felt like I was his guitar, being caressed into music just with his palms and fingertips.

"I love feeling you like this," he said, his nose brushing the side of my face. "I can feel your pulse in my hands."

"Unless you want Felix to...hear me...you may want to..."

He leaned over and caught my lips as my moans crept to a fever pitch, his stroking and thrusting quickening at each moment. There was an ocean appearing behind my closed eyelids and I spilled like a song that only he knew how to play onto the pale blue bedsheets.

I gasped off of his lips and he held me as the ripples of my climax took over, his arms flexing as I found my footing back into reality.

"I think you've killed me," I whispered. "I think that I have died and gone to heaven."

"You have to come back, babe," he said, rubbing my back again. "There's so many things left for you to infuse with cheese."

We both laughed, and I rolled over to meet his eyes. "You always know what to say and do to me," I said. "What type of Korean magic spell did you use to enchant me?"

"On our third date, do you remember when you ate that piece chocolate pie for dessert?"

"I knew it!" I said, pointing at him with teasing accusation. "You diabolical fiend. Using my weakness for sweets to bewitch me."

He smiled. "I have no regrets. Besides you put me under your spell too. How else could every single minute can I fall more deeply in love with you?"

I smiled and touched his jawline with my hand. "Once you find out the answer to that question, let me know. I think we are suffering from the same disease."

He inches over my pillow and touched my forehead with his. "How does November 20th sound to you?"

"Like a date?" I asked confused. "Am I missing something significant in that day?"

"For our wedding," he said, leaning closer to me and kissing my neck. "November 20th. What do you think? A good date?"

"Any day we pick will be the best day ever," I replied, and moved my hand to his face again, wiping away his tears.