"You drink like a fish. If fish were adorable and impossibly loud."

- Mark's POV -

It was already a mistake to not have listened to Dr. Kingsley when he prescribed those new pills for me so that I could drink. Even now I recall his wonderfully kind eyes as he handed me the small slip of paper and said to still be incredibly careful when it came to taking more than one drink or more. That my health was more important than anything else, especially with everything that happened with me almost drowning.

But damn it, I was getting married. My best friends and family were in town and drinking each other under the table.  By general consensuses, and because Hunter was finally able to convince Felix that there was no way that YouTube would allow live stream of us going to an actually strip bar, Felix settled on a small little bar and dance club not too far from the house. He was filming as much as he possibly could, his face buried behind the eye of a video camera and smiling like a mad man as he interviewed everyone he could about the upcoming wedding.

"So what did you get the blushing grooms?" he asked Bob, who's mouth was full of large plate of fried something or other from the menu. He got a middle finger for his troubles, which made Fe laugh even harder.

Jack was avoiding Felix's live stream pretty successfully until he had gotten a few congratulations shots of Jack Daniels. Then he and the Swede were the best of friends. I was doing ok nursing the couple of drinks that I was having. I was fine. Absolutely nothing to worry about at all.

"Anything you plan on stealing from the reception?" Felix asked Robin, who kindly declined to answer, though his eyes looked like he had a few ideas.

It was after the third drink that I realized the mistake I had made. The pills did their job, but after a few years of not touching a single drop, I had become the type of featherweight that other people only dreamed to make fun of it seemed. For the record, everyone was remarkably kind, and after my second trip to the pray to the porcelain gods, no more drinks of shots were passed my way. Jack happily sacrificed his precious liver and drank for the two of us, and his cheeks were bright red by the time Felix decided to put away the camera and concentrate on just making out his boyfriend instead.

Hunter was the only one of us that would have passed any sort of field sobriety test, and his gentle charm and sweet patience while dealing with a bunch of drunks was something to be applauded over. It was his strong arms that stopped Jack falling over on the ironically placed 'Slippery When Wet' sign. It was his credit card that he put on file when Felix lost his somewhere from one side of the bar to the other. Bob and Wade were dancing, or at least that's what Mandy and Molly were calling it, on the center of the dance floor.

Jack's huge amount of sisters, brothers and their spouses were all roaring at how much we Americans couldn't hold onto our liquor. Wade started a "USA" chant that only he seemed to be interested in continuing, and stopped pretty quickly to grab another shot or two from the bar.

Thank god that my future husband was always naturally loud or there was no way that I would have realized that he was inviting me on the dance floor. His accent so thick now that I barely could understand the language that he was speaking was actually English.

"MAAAAARRKK!" he called, his bright blue eyes at this point slits in his head. "Come on, and dance wif meh!"

Molly and Katherine cooed as I rolled my eyes, getting up from my chat with Ethan and weaving in around a few other friends to get to my swaying fiance. He grabbed a hold of my waist, more to stop himself from falling over than out of affection, but I relished his hands anyway. The button nose slightly red, and his giggle was at this point nonstop.

"Markimoo!"

"Hey Jackaroony," I chuckled back, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. "Having a fun time?"

He nodded his head so fast I was concerned for his neck, but the silly grin was at this point plastered on his face.

"We have soooooo many wonderful people in our lives, don' we Merk?"

"We do babe," I chuckled, as I held him close in my arms. "We have the best family, and friends and viewers in the world."

He hummed as his head rested on my shoulder. He let me lead the dance more out of necessity than to follow any sort of rhythm of the song. The music some sort of thumping song about how the DJ was making the night right, while I had us taking the tentative steps of a slightly confusing waltz.

The wedding was moving at the speed of light, but at the moment time was frozen as we made small circles under the shining lights. He would have a hangover that would bring down a elephant, and curse out the mighty sun.

I would be there placing a giant plate of eggs and sausage on front of his sour face, and make stupid jokes until his smile returned. Maybe we'd make love in the shower in the morning, or with the way he was hiccuping, more like late afternoon.

The days were rushing forward like a runaway train, and I wondered where all of the months had gone. One minute he was knocking me over with the force of his yes. The next minute we were in England holding each other while Robin took a last photograph of his home before we became us. Then just the other day it seemed he was comforting me when I thought that I was the worse human being in the world.

All of this he did for me. For us. It almost hurt how much I loved the silly little man humming the wrong song in my ear as we continued to dance.

"Merk," he whispered, with the force of a bullhorn. "Whatcha thinking about?"

"Just you babe," I said, pressing my nose against his. "I'm just thinking about you."