"You just gave me the best birthday gift. Ever." (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

Mark was sitting in his office, headphones on and staring intently at the monitor. On the screen was his face, in the middle of a definite scream as he was reacting to something that was apparently really scary. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped.

"Babe," he said, pulling off his headphones and grabbing at his chest. "You know that I have heart problems."

"Says the man who is the self proclaimed "King of Five Nights at Freddy's" I replied.

"That's different types of scaring the shit out of me, and you know it."

I chuckled and held out my hand, and he took it.

"I have a surprise for you in the bedroom," I said, giving him a wink.

His dark eyebrows raised. "A surprise, you say?"

I nodded. "It is still your birthday for two more hours and since you didn't want a party this year, you can at least let me treat you a little in the bedroom."

His dark eyes dart over to the monitor again, looking conflicted. "Babe, I really am far behind editing my videos..."

Puppy eyes fully activated.

He groaned. "Giving me that look is beyond unfair."

"Is it working?"

"Of course it's working. Just give me five minutes to wrap things up, and I'll meet you in the bedroom."

I smiled and headed out to grab the cupcake I had hidden in the fridge and grabbing a candle I lit it and headed back upstairs and into the bedroom. I could hear his computer shutting off and him getting out of his office chair. The soft footsteps moved quickly and walking in he smiled at me holding the cake.

"Happy birthday, Bright Eyes!" I cheered. I handed him the plate. "Make sure to make a wish, and make it a good one."

He rolled his eyes and after thinking for a minute, blew out the candle. He then grabbed the cupcake and ate it in two large bites.

"Jesus, did you not eat today?"

Mark shook his head that he had not. "Got too busy with videos," his voice muffled from the cupcake.

"You're lucky that you're sexy with your mouth full."

"Is that a blow job joke?"

I giggled and leaned over to his ear. "It's better than that. It's a birthday blowjob joke."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I pulled us towards the bed and we both sat down. He began to grab at my jeans but I stopped him.

"I meant what I said," I muttered, kissing his strong neck. "This is all about you."

He shivered slightly and took his hands away from my waist, and laid down on the bed near the headboard. I crawled beside him and placed my hand underneath his shirt, enjoying the warmth of his muscled skin. He sighed as my fingertips pass along the ripples of his toned abs and stomach to feel at his pants.

He reached his hand into my hair and rubbed softly as I pulled at his pajama pants and boxer shorts, his length already partially erect. Moving down to settle in between his muscled legs I finished pulling down the pants until he was naked from the waist down. His dark brown eyes were already watching me, enjoying the feeling of my hands as I wrapped them around him fully and began to stroke.

He groaned and closed his eyes, his cheeks slightly red as he began to thrust in my narrow fingers.

"You feel so good already, Sean."