"Your arms were made for giving and receiving hugs."

-Mark's POV-

I felt the sun on my face as I opened my eyes, with Sean's arms still wrapped around me from the previous night. His head was laying on my chest as he deeply slept, soft snores coming in like puffs from his slightly parted lips.

I turned my head to look at him, and marveled how anyone can physically be as beautiful as he was. The soft pink lips, the dark beard, and the long eyelashes that held such dazzling eyes were almost too much for my heart to stand. To think that he was mine, and that I was his forever was enough to bring tears to my eyes. All of the drama with getting together, telling our families, him moving to a completely different country and dealing with Hunter...

He did it all for me, just because we were worth it.

I twisted in the bed sheets to wrap my arms around him too, and he barely moved as I shuffled around to pull him even closer to my lips. I placed a soft kiss on his scruffy cheeks as I whispered that I love him. He sighed as our lips met, and he kissed me, seemingly still half asleep and dreaming the morning away.

"I love you so much," I whispered into his ear. "Thank you for an amazing birthday night."

He mumbled something about cake, and I gave a soft chuckle. I had plans to take Chica out for a morning jog today, then back to the house to get coffee ready for the most wonderful person in the world.

Holding him tightly in my arms I sat up slowly, with his head and left shoulder still resting against my chest. He grunted a small bit about the movement, but as always settled right back into snores. Then once I was fully sitting up in bed I slowly lowered him back down to the soft pillow below his head and watched him sink into the mattress. He didn't even budge when I shuffled out of the bed after giving him a final kiss on the cheek.

After a quick shower I dressed as quietly as I could in a grey shirt and black jogging shorts and headed downstairs to grab a glass of orange juice and then get Chica's leash. The pup met me at the foot of the stairs with her tail wagging happily and I gave her a quick pat on the head. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and followed me to to the kitchen. While I poured juice in a tall glass there was a knock on the front door, and Chica perked up her ears.

"Just a minute," I called as I headed towards the door and opened it wide to see in front of me a tall man with wavy red hair and bright green eyes.

"Hey Fish," Hunter said, his voice quiet as he stood there. I opened my mouth in surprise in spite of myself.

"May I come in?"

I nodded and moved out of his way and he walked inside, his sneakers squeaking slightly on the wood floors as he moved.

"It looks like you've been to the gym," I said, seeing him in a soft green tank top and blue jogging pants.

He smiled, and once again his dimples were striking against the strong jawline of his face. Even now with all of the stress and worry, Hunter would always be almost painfully good looking. If only he could see how much Felix so desperately loved him.

"I actually haven't been exercising in weeks," he admitted. "My muscles are angry and confused at me about it."

I felt a small laugh escape from my throat, but the air seemed a little bit less thick with tension after the joke.

"I was hoping that if you still needed someone to jog with that I might be able to take the apply for the job," he continued.

I could feel his green eyes watching me closely, and if he was fully prepared for me to be upset and say that he couldn't. If that's what hew was thinking, he was wrong. I missed our jogs and chat together, and hoped that at some point he would reach back out. The only concern that I had now was him trying to confess his feelings to me again, but after talking to Felix, Jack and Wade I was as prepared to deal with that as much as a person could deal with things.

"I owe you an apology, Fish," he continued, his face looking strained from I assumed was my thoughtful silence. "That night a few weeks ago by the pool...I was really going through a lot, and I really wasn't myself. I've been able to think about a lot of things, and I'm doing better than I was."

"And how are you and Felix doing?" I asked, trying to keep my tone as neutral as possible.

"We're doing ok," he said simply. "He actually is still at my condo now. Never has been an early bird like me and you. I'm sure that he's already told you that we're taking things slower now."

"Yes, he did."

Hunter gave an uncomfortable sigh.

"It's hard because I can't be there for him like he needs me to be," he said, his expression pained again. "I care a lot about him, but I think both of us need a break to...just process everything, if that makes any sense."

"It does. Jack told me that you came to him about being in love with someone else."

The green eyes looked slightly alarmed at my words, but then he looked towards his sneakers.

"I don't know what I feel anymore, if I'm being completely honest Fish. I'm not used to feeling the way that I am feeling. Not for a very long time. It's kind of...terrifying."

There was silence in the room again at this revelation, and Chica's soft whimper at the door was what pulled us out of the awkward moment.

"I think Chica is ready for me to stop my therapy session and take her on that jog," Hunter said with a hint of a smile. "Is it all right if I tag along? I promise to keep my mouth shut."

Whether it was the soft tone, or the sorrow in his green eyes that helped me say yes to the request, I'm not quite sure. It was brave of Hunter to come all the way over here to try to have us be friendly again. i could have slammed the door in his face or worse as far as he could have known, and yet he took the time to reach out and apologize. Regardless of him trying to confess his feelings to me now, or in the future, or maybe never at all, neither one of us wanted any awkward feelings, especially with the Small Talk sponsorship involved.

"You can join us on our walk on two conditions," I said walking up to him. His face showed slight concern flicker across it before he looked back into my eyes.

"Two conditions?" he asked.

"Yes, first I'd like to apologize too, for not reaching out to you for the last few weeks. I should have done that as a friend."

He looked as if he was about to argue but I continued before he could speak.

"Secondly, I think both of us could use a hug."

I opened my arms wide and he chuckled as he walked up to me and we wrapped our arms around each other tightly.

"I always thought that you were a hugger," I said and he gave the first genuine laugh I had heard from him in over a month.