"You know what those those flamingo shorts do to me." (🍋)

(A/N: This is a lemon chapter)

-Mark's POV-

I rubbed my belly and could feel the chocolate cake, almost mocking my pitiful attempt at jogging, as it tumbled around my insides. I sighed, and stretched more comfortably on the living room couch. The television screen played some sort of infomercial. It looked like some product that infused cheese into different other food items.

Jack would want to buy that, just to find new ways to make it impossible for me to fit out of the front door. I heard bare feet as they were hitting the wood floor, and I flipped the channel quickly in a vain attempt to protect what was left of my figure.

He turned the corner wearing his flamingo shorts, wedding band necklace and nothing else. The top of his shoulders and hair still slightly damp from an obvious shower. He eyed me suspiciously.

"Why did you change the channel all of the sudden?"

Oh shit.

"No reason," I said, my mind racing. "Was watching...porn?"

"That lie is actually insulting to not only me, but to the entire industry of porn," he said as he walked over to me on the couch.

He held out his hand to me, palm side up. Sighing deeply, I handed him the remote. In a quick motion he pushed the "prev. channel" button and his ocean eyes widened in the awe of cheese infused everything.

He looked over to me, his mind reflecting on the possibilities of the food related future.

"Babe," I said, my tone wary, "If you buy that, I'll make you jog with me again."

"Fine," he said shortly, and changed the channel back to the news. He laid down with me, in our usual lounging on the couch positions. Our legs slightly tangled and his head nuzzled perfectly onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed the small of his back, and he moaned softly.

He looked up at me, his brilliant blue eyes sparkling in the bright daylight of the afternoon, and inched his way up to my lips and kissed me. The warmth that I felt was instant, and he deepened the kiss as I reached down to take hold of his narrow waist in my hands.

The noise of the television faded away as we focused on our kisses, now a blur of teeth, lips and tongues. I could feel his slender fingers pulling down my jogging pants so that he could pull out my length. I was so hard already. I opened my eyes just in time to see his face float lazily down and his soft pink lips wrap around me. Groaning at the feeling, I grabbed his curvy ass in my hands, one cheek in each palm as his head moved up and down.

I felt him giggle in his throat as I squeezed his rear again. My body shuttered at the feeling of his mouth exploring every part of my pelvis, sucking softly.

Needing his lips again I lowered my head and placed my hand on the sides of his face, and he slid up my shaft and released me. He moved towards the left side of my neck and began to nibble it with needy teeth and gentle tongue. I turned my head to the left and caught the side of his mouth with mine, and he paused to follow my movements. His legs and bare feet curled up towards my torso, and his fingers found my hips and inner thighs again.

"Oh, Sean," I said softly, as I felt his fingers wrap around me. His eyes were heavy lidded as he began to stroke me, and I took my hand and rubbed his bulge as he hissed into my ear. His lips met mine again and I began to flex my legs with the motion, groaning a bit at the enjoyable friction.

After a few more moments I needed him more than ever, and I grabbed roughly at his shorts and adjusting himself, I was able to unzip and pull them down. I could feel his length hit my stomach as he wetted my member with his hands, and then he sat on top of me.

Both of us groaned. This was heaven. It always was with him. I took his left hand into my right to interlock our fingers, and my left hand began to pump him slowly. He moved back and forth on top of me, his rosy chest and nipples so beautiful in the fading afternoon light. His necklace and wedding band always glistened like golden stardust in these moments, more radiant in the contrast of his porcelain skin.

I left go of his hand to place grab a handful of his ass again to guide his movements into me. His face was so amazing to watch when he was riding me. He would bite his bottom lip when he would hit certain angles, and his moans were so nice.

And every once in a while, he would whisper something in Gaelic. More to himself than to me. I had learned what some of the words meant. "Mo Chuisle" meant  "My Pulse" and "gra mo chroi" meant "love of my heart".

There were others but I was still learning them. His groans were longer now, and I moved my right hand to his middle of his back and scratched him. He gasped and leaned in, our chests touching and kissed me again. His slender fingers ran through my hair as he leaned over to my right ear and whispered. "Spank me."

I placed both of my hands on the cheeks of his bottom and gave it a quick slap. He groaned in my ear, his body on fire. "Again," he groaned.

I smacked his ass again, his smooth skin bouncing off of my fingers. His tongue licked his lips at the sting of the smack, and he looked down at me with eyes so dark the moment that my loins felt like they would climax for days.

He grabbed onto my shoulders and began to bounce up and down, and I could feel myself hitting his prostate over and over again. I was tensing up and knew that I was close, and pulled him to my lips again. With just the sounds of our moans and growing bodies, I groaned as I felt him tighten around me. His body stiffened up sharply, and head thrown back as climaxed on top of me, the waves of his pleasure passing over me like a warm summer breeze. He took a large deep breath and exhaled slowly, and then groaned as I grabbed his hips and bucked a few more times upwards and held onto him  as his body rocked into another orgasm.

His mouth was slightly opened as he finished and eyes rolled back into his head, and then exhausted he closed his eyes completely and fell slowly onto my neck and chest.

He was still twitching a bit in the ripples of the second climax. I kissed his cheek as he began to relax. "That was amazing," he said, his voice heavy with afterglow.

I kissed him again as I felt him fall asleep in my arms, "It's always amazing with you." I sighed and rubbed his glistening shoulders and after a few deep breaths, he began to softly snore.

I glanced up at the television, and leaning carefully not to wake him up, I changed the channel back to the informercial.

An actor with dark brown hair and perfect teeth was holding up the cheese infuser, his dark blue eyes marveling at the fresh loaf of sourdough bread that was plumping up with Wisconsin cheddar.

I sighed, and silently asking for my waistline to forgive me, I picked up my cell phone from the coffee table, and waited patiently for flashing toll free number to appear again on the screen.