"You're in for a treat tonight."

-Jack's POV-

"Jack, I think you're killing Fe with that hug. He's turning blue."

"Don't care. Bone crushing love hug has been fully activated."

"Seriously, you crazy potato, I really can't fucking breathe."

I sighed and relaxed my arms. Felix gasped and rubbed at his ribs, looking at me suspiciously as he walked back over towards Mark.

"You were warned about the hug that you would get," Mark said as he chuckled.

Felix rolled his eyes and handed me a folded paper. "This is a list of the catering services that use the venue along with a few recommendations for both you and Mark to try out for cake samples. I assume that you both will want cake."

"Have we just met?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

Felix laughed and loudly and began to head up the stairs. "You ladies don't wait up for me. I'm going out with Hunter tonight."

Mark and I looked at each other.

"As in like a date?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, in like a date, bro. You two act like the concept of anyone dating me beyond Marzia is a complete mystery."

"More like something out of the Twilight Zone, actually." Mark muttered.   

"I'm just going to ignore that comment," Felix grumbled as he headed up the stairs. "Just because you two haven't had an orgasm for a minute, don't get mad at us who are."

"You don't know what's going on in our bedroom, Fe, so don't act like you do," Mark snapped back.

'Oh, please Mark, as loud as Jack is? Even the neighbors next street over knows when you two are fucking."

"I'm not that loud!" I shouted. I looked over to Mark, who coughed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Am I really that loud?" I whispered to him.

"I really should be getting back to that "Let's Play" I started earlier, Bright Eyes," Mark said quickly as he headed up the stairs. "I'll talk to you about it later ok?"

"Come back down here, you coward!"

Then Mark's office door closed quickly.

***

-Mark's POV-

"Hey, want some company?"

I turned around in my office chair to see Jack leaning against the door. He was wearing his flamingo shorts and a tight pink t shirt.

"You do realize that those are your 'I want Mark to fuck me' shorts, right?" I asked as he headed into the room.

"I do realize that, yes."

He smiled and sat in my lap. "How about we relax in the living room for a while, and we can see where the evening takes us?"

"That sounds wonderful to me," I replied, nuzzling his neck. "Just give me about ten minutes to finish up some last minute editing, and I'll meet you downstairs."

He giggled happily. "Ok, just try to only be ten minutes, or I start eating the popcorn without you."

I grabbed at his rear end and rubbed his cheeks gently. "Fair enough."  

He began to get up off of my lap, but I held him in place. "About earlier, don't let Felix get to you about being loud. In all honesty, you're really sexy when you scream."    

"Just your name, or in general?"

I shuttered. "Are you trying to make me just enjoy you here in the office chair, because if so that can absolutely be arranged."

He kissed my lips gently. "No, just making sure to give you a few reasons to get downstairs quickly.                                                                                                         Standing up, he walked out of the office. "Jack?" I called behind him, and he turned around in the doorway. The sunlight of the fading sun bounced off of his perfect face.

"Yeah?"

"It's...nothing, really, I just love looking at you is all. You're just...you have no idea how gorgeous you are."

His cheeks went very pink and he giggled. "Ok, there sailor. You're already going to get into my shorts later tonight. You don't have to try so hard."

I winked at him.

"Besides, have you seen yourself lately? I'm the lucky one to have bagged a sexy beast like you. Now hurry up and finish. Popcorn and sex await...not those together though. That would be a weird."

"Like weird has ever phased you at all."

Jack rolled his eyes at me and headed out of the office, his foot steps heavy as he went down the stairs.