"You're with me, no matter where I am."

-Jack's POV-

"This is amazing," Hunter said, taking another giant bite into his cheese filled sandwich. "I mean it. I don't even care if I look like savage right now. This food is too good for being polite."

I chuckled and looked over at Mark, who also was eating like it was his last meal, his cheeks full to bursting like an oversized chipmunk.

After we ate, we took Hunter up to our office. He looked around at the video equipment and the computer.

"Well," Mark asked after a bit of time, "what do you think?"

Hunter scratched the red stubble on his chin for a moment, and then turned his bright green eyes to Mark.

"The equipment setup you have is outstanding, but...don't you two feel a bit crowded in the room together?"

Mark and I looked at each other, equally taken aback. I couldn't speak for Mark, directly, but I never considered the fact that we may be in each other's way. When I had first come to visit Mark from Brighton he just let me use his office, and we always worked around each other.

But, now that it was said aloud, it would be nice to have my own private space. Then we could pretty much work whenever we wanted to, and not have to worry about bothering the other one.

"We do have the downstairs bedroom," Mark said softly. "Right now it isn't being used for anything other than a storage place."

He looked over to me. "What do you think? Would you want to make that room your office? It's right next to the kitchen. That's your favorite place anyway."

I giggled. "Yes, I think that would be nice. It would help us to definitely get on a better schedule with our videos. Our fans would appreciate that."

"Great, then," said Hunter happily. "When should we start getting you all set up, Jackrabbit? I'm glad to lend my muscles if you need them."

"Yes, please," I said, thankful for the extra help.

Within the next few hours we were able to get all of the storage items and boxes out of the lower bedroom and temporarily in the dining room. Mark and Hunter placed the desk that was in the guest bedroom into my new office. It was a small desk, but it would work until I was able to get something a bit larger.

Hunter was very good at setting up the video gear, and we were able to reuse a lot of pieces of furniture in the guest bedroom so that I had a couple of bookcases and shelves to put things. He finished up around 8pm, and for the most part, I think that we did a great job.

Mark gave me a giant hug after we rolled the extra office chair into the room.

"This is kind of bittersweet," I said to him. "I'm glad to be getting my own space, but I'm going to miss not being in the same room as you all the time.

"You can always visit me, Bright Eyes," Mark said, blushing, "and if you really get lonely, you can always sit on my lap like in my office like old times."

I smiled, and gave him another hug.

"I think that I might do that from time to time."

Hunter left around 7:30pm. He thanked us again for the great time and good food. He also asked Mark for the phone number so that he could buy his own Cheese Infuser 5000.

"You're welcomed to buy ours," Mark said as he walked him to the door. "Only used one time. Jack is finally going into food rehab."

I could hear Hunter chuckle as the door closed.

I walked into my new office and sat down in my office chair. It still needed the Jacksepticeye touch, but all in all, it was really nice.

"You look like you're going to scream at a lot of games in this room," he said from the doorway.

I swiveled around and looked at him, my eyes resting on his handsome face and amazing eyes.

"Yeah, I'm expecting the next door neighbors to complain about the noise," I said, "but hey, they'll get over it at some point right?"

"They haven't said a word since you've been here," he said walking in and holding out his hand. I took it and he pulled me out of my chair and wrapped his strong arms around me. "I doubt that you moving to a different room is going to change that."

"Are you sure that you are ok with this?" I asked him. "Seriously, if you need me to, we can keep everything the way that it was."

He touched his forehead with mine, and sighed. "Sean, I will miss you terribly, but I think that this change that Hunter suggested is a good one for our careers, and our fans. You should be able to do whatever you want in your own space. I know that you have felt uncomfortable with changing things in the office upstairs. "

I nodded my head. He really knew me too well.

"So promise me that you will make this room completely yours. I want to see loud, and funny, and full of all the parts of what makes you wonderfully you all over this place. Will you promise me that?"

I giggled as he nuzzled his nose into mine.

"Yes, I promise."