"You and I both know he needs all the friends he can get right now."

- Mark's POV -

We chatted for a bit, Felix staying unusually quiet when Caleb came over to take us to the first stop on our Day Spa experience. As we walked along every few feet we were stopped by another handsome man or beautiful woman to give a breathy hello to Hunter. Some looking awestruck and others giving winks and nods of some secret understanding of each other.

I glanced over at Felix who seemed to relish the attention that Hunter was getting from everyone, and saw a slight glimpse of his usual smirk. His narrow arms even wrapped around Hunter's waist when he introduced us all to an incredibly tall brunette woman who used to work with him at Small Talk. It was nice to see that Hunter seemed comfortable with outside affection, especially since Jack and I both had been worried that Hunter was keeping his relationship with Felix hidden.  

All four of us headed into a small white room with light airy jazz and large white massage tables. By each of the tables there was an incredibly good looking man, each smiling kindly and we undressed behind white curtains and just wrapped in white towels. Jack gave a sideways look to Hunter who gave Jack a wink. I chuckled as Jack's face turned bright red.

The massage was amazing and it took all the strength I had not to fall asleep. My masseuse, named James, just shrugged his muscular shoulders and whispered that people fall asleep all the time.

After the massage we went to get face masks, which Felix declined forcefully saying that the idea of spending money to put dirt on your face was beyond ridiculous to him, and would meet up with the three of us later.

In less than an 20 minutes our faces were plastered in mud, the pretty ladies in the room were explaining how it was great for our pores. I was too relaxed to really be listening to anything they said to me, but Jack was fascinated and was asking tons of questions.

Once the women had left us for a while Hunter leaned over to me, face full of mud and cucumbers slices on his eyes. "Fish, may I have a quick word?"

I glanced over and snorted. "Yes, but I won't take you seriously with you wearing veggies."

He chuckled and took off the cucumber slices, and blinked.

"That's better," I said.

Jack glanced over to listen in.

"I'm really worried about Phoenix," Hunter said softly, his handsome face almost making a frown. "He's been sulking all week, and today has been the worse. It's obvious something is really bothering him."

Jack and I exchanged quick looks to each other.

"I know that he talks to you two," Hunter continued, "and I'm not trying to pry, but if there's anything that I can do to help, please let me know."

I shook my head, not knowing what to say. Both Jack and I were very well aware that part of the stress that Felix was under was about his feelings for Hunter. Even if Felix hadn't asked us to keep quiet about it, neither Jack or I would have thought that it was any of our business to tell him about that.

"I know that he has been worried about the pugs," Jack offered. "He wants to head back to England soon to try to convince Marzia to at least let him keep one of them."

Nice save Jack.

Hunter looked thoughtfully at Jack, and then turned back towards me. "Phoenix didn't tell me that Marzia was being that way about their dogs. He really loves those pups."

I nodded.

"Do you think that he would be sore if I talked to her about the dogs? " he asked me. "I may be able to talk her into at least giving him one of them. Edgar I would think, considering how much Phoenix talks about him being really nervous when left alone."

Jack shuffled onto his elbows, his bright blue eyes looked even brighter surrounded by the dark mud mask. "It's worth a try. Do you think that you could really convince her?"

Hunter chuckled at Jack, giving him another smile. "I can give it a go. This may surprise you, Jackrabbit, but some people say that I can be pretty charming when I need to be."

I snorted.

After the face mask treatment we headed to the a large steam room after changing into form fitting white shorts and flip flops. I heard an audible groan from both Jack and Felix when Hunter walked in. The shorts really left nothing to the imagination.

Felix seemed to be feeling a bit more chatty and talked with Jack and I talked about YouTube ideas. Felix mentioned offhandedly about doing a "Cards Against Humanity" collab with Jack and myself.

Hunter listened quietly as the three of us talked, only speaking again after the room became silent.

"These two," Hunter began as he tilted his head towards Jack and I, "let me know about you trying to talk to Marzia about the pugs."

Felix looked instantly in uncomfortable, but he nodded just the same.

Hunter place his hand on Felix's knee. "Would you mind if I talk with her? I think I can help."

Felix's blue eyes darted up at him, and then to Jack and myself. His face was completely unreadable.

"Let me help you," Hunter said again, his tone slightly softer this time.

Then in one smooth motion Felix wrapped his arms around Hunter's neck, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.

Hunter pulled him into his lap and hugged him tightly. Then we watched as Felix buried his face into the crook of Hunter's neck and began to softly cry. Jack sighed deeply as he took a hold of my hand.

Hunter rubbed his back and whispered quiet words that we couldn't hear, but I had a good idea of what they were.

That everything would work out. That to not keep holding his feelings in. That he needs to talk to people when things get too rough.

The steam hissed, and Hunter waved us over to join them in a gentle hug. Jack and I sat on either side of Hunter and he kissed Felix on the cheeks and continued to rub his back. Then three sets of arms hugged Felix  for a long as he needed.