"You know, he was right about make up sex being awesome." (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

"I love you, Sean," he whispered in my ear after we pulled away from our kiss. "I love you so much."

"I know," I muttered back, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck.

We moved to the bed and he covered me in sweet kisses. His lips were always so warm and soft.

"Is it ok if I touch you?"

"Yes, of course you can."

His hands moved up my legs at first, then trailed my hips and sides to find the buttons of my first and began to unfasten them slowly one by one. I watched him as he seemed to barely be able to contain himself. It felt like ages since he touched me this way. He leaned in and kissed my neck as I groaned, my pants feeling too tightly, and soon he was pulling off his own shirt over his head. Tanned skin and flexed muscles were all that I could pay attention to as I unzipped my jeans and wiggled out of them.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear, warm breath on my cheek and soft fingers pulling at my my boxer shorts. "Please let me make love to you."

"Yes. Please."

A moment later he is moving his right hand up and down my length and his left hand is running through my hair. My arms are wrapped around his chest as we continue to kiss. My hips buck into his hand and I can feel myself tensing already. The way he makes me come so close to the edge so fast is breathtaking sometimes.

"Your hands are wonderful," I mumbled, my mind hazy. "They are magical..."

"Thingy things?" he asked, the smirk on his face appeared as I rolled my eyes.

The thrusting was faster now, and I was groaning loudly, only mildly caring that Felix was just in the other room.

"Hmm, I need to do better," I heard him say, more to himself than to me.  "I'm sure that I can get to hear that sexy voice louder than that."

His hand felt my hair and traveled reached to my inner thighs and began to rub hard circles into the muscles, and my mouth opened wide as I screamed. The pleasure was blurring my vision and my legs were no longer in my control. The next moment was away from my side and sliding me down his hot throat, and I screamed again.

Strong fingers massaged my thighs as I continued to moan, my face burning and my eyes closed. The knot in my stomach was tightening as his tongue swirled around me, and I needed his closer. Needed him so much closer. 

"Please," I hear myself say, though my voice seems further away than my ears. "Mark..."

He released me and our eyes met, his face so focused on making me cum that it sent shivers down my spine. I reached out my hand towards the end table, but couldn't quite get to the drawer. I heard him chuckle as he moved towards it, and opening it quickly he pulled out a fresh tube of lube. My heart fluttered at the sound as he moved back to the foot of the bed near my legs and I moaned as my calves were placed on his thick shoulders. He glanced back up at me, his dark eyes glowing almost like fire as he spoke.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you Sean. Hold on tight, ok?"

"What do you - "

Warm and wet lips hit my entrance and the rest of my words were swallowed my pleasure as soft tongue and gentle teeth moved quickly all around. His hands moved like water as he stroked me and squeezed my ass, my fingers grabbing at the bed sheets and my body twisting as I fully became his to play with and enjoy. My member was aching in sweet agony as he pumped me just enough to keep me on the edge. The louder I screamed the more he would do until stars were flashing behind my eyes, and my heart felt like it was bursting out of my chest.

"Mhm," I cried out, apparently no words were in my vocabulary now. I heard him unzip his pants and cool lubrication being rubbed in my opening. I was so close already that I wanted to tell him that I might not last very long, but before I could figure out what words to say he was already inside me, his body rolling into mine.

"I'm not gonna...last," I groaned. "You..feel too good. I'm sorry...if I don't - "

"You cum whenever you want," he breathed as he continued to thrust. "Tonight is for you, Bright Eyes. All for you."

Whatever composure I had melted away at his words, and my orgasm was building right in front of us both, like an ocean wave. He pushed me on with words in my right ear, and I let them wash over me, not understanding how the hell we ever fought in the first place.

"You are the most perfect person to me," he whispered. "So beautiful, so amazing, so brilliant. I love you, Sean. You will always be the love of my life. When we both leave this world, I will find you again. I promise you that I will always search the ends of the Earth until I find you again."

I spilled over our chests and stomachs as he held onto me, my muscles on fire as I shook through my climax. I felt warmth inside of my core as he groaned long and deep into my ears, still kissing my neck and holding me close. The floating feeling was everywhere as we laid with each other, our lips sliding together as if we hadn't kissed each other for decades, and pushed back my sweaty hair from my face.

"You are without a doubt the most amazing lover ever," I yawned. "If I die tonight from that orgasm, I expect you to keep that promise to find me."

"Of course I will," he smiled as I begin to drift to sleep, feeling so warm and safe in his arms. "I'd search a thousand lifetimes to look into your eyes."