"Your powers of organization will help me survive this wedding."

-Jack's POV-

Being the youngest in a family has it's advantages. You get away with a huge amount of things that would have gotten your older brothers and sisters into a heap of trouble. Organizing a large family to come across the world to be at your wedding tough, is something that regardless of your place in the family, I wouldn't wish on my greatest enemy.

"You're looking thin," my sister Susan said as she and her husband greeted me at the airport.

"Is that really the first thing you're going to say to me?"

"No, actually. Where's the man who's marrying my baby brother, and why isn't he feeding ya?"

Both her husband and I sighed as we began to grab the bags. Malcolm and Simon had already cornered Mark when they first raced off of the plane, and were slapping him on the back with the enthusiasm that only the Irish can muster. To his credit Mark was smiling and laughing as best he could under the assault of belly laughs and bone crushing hugs. Ironically, both my mother and father are surprisingly calm when I first saw them. The bushy beard that my dad always wore looking trimmed up for the upcoming event, and my mother's lovely hair was tied back in a bun.

"You know that your brothers and sisters just want the best for you," she said sweetly into my ear. "But you do look a little on the thin side."

Between Mark's car and a couple of larger taxis we got everyone to the hotel and into their rooms. Malcolm pulled me off to the side to ask if there was anything to the rumors of a bachelor party.

"Felix is in charge of that insanity," I sighed as Malcolm chuckled. "But whatever it is, knowing him he's going to live stream my embarrassment for the entire world to see online.

"That makes it even better."

"Who's fucking side are you on?"

In times like this I'm happy that Mark is around to deal with all the logistics. His coolness under pressure and the ability to take command of a rowdy crowd had always been remarkable, but even more so with dealing with all the comings and goings. He was one minute getting his stepmother's family and mother's family taken care of when the hotel made a mistake on the number of rooms, then in the next breath getting the final details for the flowers and catering.

I've never seen him without his phone most days, but it was practically growing out of his ear over the last week or so. Usually I would complain about him texting nonstop, even during our quieter times together, but right now I was just thrilled that all I seemed to be needing to worry about was getting my videos for the following week wrapped up and ready.

Robin and I headed down by taxi to grab the rest of the suits for the groomsmen, which all were fitting correctly after the second fitting a day ago. As always, Robin was great about telling me to do important things like breathing.

"You're already pale enough without passing out," he smirked.

"I love you, Robin, but fuck off."

After we got back with the suits there was still so much to be done. It seemed like we had all of the time in the world for so long, and now I blinked one day and the wedding it less than a week away. We were barely home for an hour before we were off again with Mark back to the hotel to have a big family dinner.

It was only when Mark and I walked into the main part of the bistro that we rented out hand and hand that we truly realized how huge and crazy our families were. Mark's mom was cheering loudly, with his brother Tom doing his best to make her sit back down. My brothers, father and sister's husbands were raising large glasses of ale in a toast that nobody made yet, but none of them seemed to care. Honestly, I felt like a rock star with all of the attention, and Mark just gave a loud laugh as he saw my face turn incredibly pink.

His hand squeezed mine as he pulled me into the room to sit down in the middle of all of the excited faces and happy smiles. It's hard to tell who were more happy to see the wedding almost here. My family or his.

"You okay, Bright Eyes," he whispered as I looked down at my plate of food.

"Yeah," I giggled, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Never been happier in all my life."