"You and I should've probably just let him sleep."

-Jack's POV-

Within the next hour I was by the guest bedroom door, and taking a deep breath I gave a quiet knock. I glanced back at Mark who gave a short nod and I pushed the door fully open to see Felix still asleep in bed. It looked like he was carefully placed under the covers, his blonde hair somewhat tangled, but otherwise he was peaceful.

His phone was on the nightstand face up, and on the screen there was two text messages displayed. Both were from Hunter.

H: Hey, I had to head out. I'll give you a call later tomorrow.

H: Need to talk ASAP. Text me when you get up? It's important .

There were also two missed calls from Hunter. The last one about twenty minutes ago. Mark had leaned over to see the phone screen too, and he gave me a worried look.

"What do you think he's going talk to him about?" Mark quietly asked, his dark eyes glancing at Felix.

"Don't know," I replied. "But whatever it is, I don't think Fe's going to be ready for it."

I leaned over closer to Felix, and rubbed his shoulder in an attempt to wake him up. He barely moved at all.

"How much did he drink?" Mark asked, looking more concerned.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Have no idea. He was pretty drunk when I fell asleep. Maybe we should let him sleep some more?"

Mark sighed. "It's nearly 3:00pm though. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let him sleep all day. Do you think that we should be monitoring him?"

"He's been this drunk before, and back then Marzia would just let him sleep it off, but this is a different situation. Plus Hunter is calling him."

"Let me try to wake him up," Mark said, a slight smile on his lips. "I have a lot of practice with this type of thing with waking you up after naps."

Heading over to the other side of the bed, Mark grabbed Felix gently by the shoulders and slowly moved him into a sitting position. His head fell on Mark's right shoulder and he grumbled in a sleepy sort of way.

"Can you grab the coffee that I brought up?" Mark asked as he began to rub Felix's arms and back in an attempt to help him wake up.

It seemed to be working, as Felix's began to shuffle around and groan as he slowly blinked his eyes and wiggled around. His blue eyes fluttered open and then looked incredibly confused. I could understand that. He fell asleep in the living room, and now he was in bed being woken up by Mark and me.

"Fuck," he groaned as he squinted his eyes almost shut. "Who turned on the sun?"

I chuckled and handed him the coffee.

"I keep telling people the sun is an asshole."

Felix took a large gulp of the coffee, and then turned his head to look at Mark, who was still holding him upright.

"Is there a reason why we're cuddling?" he asked, more out of curiosity it seemed. "I'm spoken for you know, but hell, as long as Jack doesn't seem to mind, could you rub my shoulders while we're spooning?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You've been asleep pretty much all day," I said as softly as I could. "We were getting worried. Are you feeling ok?"

Felix gave a deep yawn, nodded his head, and then gave a bleary look around.

"Did Hunter already leave?"

Mark and I gave each other looks of concern, and Felix even through his hangover haze noticed.

"What's going on?"

I hesitated to speak, so Mark took the opportunity to answer him.

"I think he left last night, after putting you to bed."

Felix gave a small smile as he took another gulp of coffee.

"He's so sweet to do that. I think that I'm ready to tell him about me being in love with him. After last night, I really think that I am."

Luckily Felix was looking at me when he said this, because the horrified look on Mark's face was not easy to excuse away. With everything that had happened last night, Felix confessing his feelings didn't seem like the best idea at all.

"Are you sure that's not the hangover talking, or being in Mark's arms? Both things can make you lovey dovey."

Felix gave a soft chuckle and finished off the coffee in another gulp, and then leaned over to grab his phone from the side table.

"Might be," he said as he looked at the screen. His bloodshot eyes narrowed in slight concern at the messages, and then he smiled. "Or he could have come to the same conclusion."

He handed me the phone.

"He wants to talk to me," Felix said, his voice almost giddy, "I bet it's to talk about us. He's been acting really affectionate lately."

I handed him back the phone, trying my best to give a supportive smile.

Mark stood back up as Felix sent a quick text.

"There's food downstairs if you're hungry," I said.

Felix gave another quick nod, his blue eyes still focused on his phone as he continued to text. Mark and I headed out of the room and down the stairs, not stopping to talk until we made it to the kitchen.

"Do you think he's actually going to tell Hunter that he's in love with him?" Mark asked, his face looking incredibly worried.

I felt myself begin to pace as I thought.

"If I know Felix as well as I do, once he gets a decision in his head he's one to go for it. Whatever we plan on doing about Hunter, we better figure it out quick."